Chapter 11: A-ARON!

(I didn't know what to do for the pic so I did some wolves because Y not)

Aaron's POV

I was sitting there waiting for them to come back. Garroth looked sad, and I couldn't stand it. I grabbed Garroth and started to cuddle with him.

Then later I hear something fall and I hear giant gasps. I look up and saw Travis and Katelyn mouths wide open.

"I-i-i can explain!" I said stuttering.

A pain in me gripped. I can't tell Katelyn about Aphmau. She is her best friend and she is probably gonna kill me.

"I don't know how your gonna explain this." Travis said hands still in the position of holding soup.

"Umm" I said not knowing how to explain this.

Garroth's POV

I could tell Aaron was struggling trying to put this in words. I decided to help him.

"Ugh" I said then got my ears and tail out.

They gasped.
"Aaron tur-"
(If ya know please tell me but do Katelyn and travis know about Aaron being the Ultima?)

Aaron covered my mouth.

Then Aaron started saying "We were at the park when Garroth all the sudden had his ears and tail out."

I even rolled my eyes when he said this.

"But his parents aren't werewolves" Travis said with a death stare at Aaron.
"It suprised all of us" Aaron said.

Katelyn then had a worried look.
"Where's Aph? Wouldn't she be with you?"

"Aphmau le--" I started to say then Aaron cover my mouth.
"Aph is letting me have a little boys night out with Garroth" he said nervously.

"Ok" Katelyn said seeming like she didn't believe him.

Aaron did an akward cough.
"We best be going"

"But you just got here and we need to give you your soup."

Aaron had already stood up and grabbed my arm, pulling me to go outside with him.

"We're fine" he then said.

Katelyn's POV

They seemed nervous and they ran out pretty quickly. I then went up stairs and looked out the window.

Aaron and Garroth were out there talking. All I could here from the was, "we can't tell her about aph....."
"She can't know about me...."
".....murdered aph....."

I gasped then fell back into the bed.
I was furious, and couldn't stand this! He's gonna die.

Then as I was about to get ready to go downstairs, right in front of the stairs Laurence appeared. A ton of smoke around him.

"Hi Katelyn!" He said evilly.
"Laurence how did you get inside my house!"
________________

Thanks for reading ♥
Don't forget to vote if you liked it.
(Also if I started another book what would you guys like it to be about?)