Chapter 4: The Recovery

Aaron lays on his bed, a warm cloth on his head. Aaron wakes up from all the nightmares.
"A-a-a-aron your awake." Garroth says very worried.
Aaron looks around the room looking kinda confused. His eyes starting to water.
"I'm fine" He says holding the tears back.
"That's good." He says.
There was a few minutes of silence. They were akwardly staring at each other.
They both start to blush.
"A-a-ron I am super sorry for everything. And I know you don't want to hear me saying sorry over and over again but I am super sorry."
He starts to tear up.
"Do you want me to leave, like forever?" Garroth says.
"Why would I want you to do that?" Aaron says confused.
"It's just I have effect your life in so many bad ways.... and and...."
Aaron cuts him off.
"If you weren't here I wouldn't be able to go through this." Aaron says with a cute little smirk.
"Well Aaron you should get some rest. It will help."
"Ya ok, bye Garroth. See you in a bit."
"Bye." Garroth says a few tears in his eyes.

_______________________________________

I am super sorry for not posting often and not being active. I am just really busy with school. And sorry if this is sloppy because I quickly just made this. And I am starting a new story of Reader X (super secret character) jklol but you will find out.
But I really hope you enjoy this! Comment and vote if you like this story!

(Comment any mistakes I made. It would be very helpful)

Thanks ❤