Chapter 17: Guide to Success

Jordan's POV:

I was lead to a room by Ein. He was very sweet. He gave me plenty of blankets, and I am pretty sure he gave me the biggest bed. I thank him as he leaves to go to his room.

After awhile everyone was asleep, well except for me.
I knew we need to get help, and I knew the exact person we needed, Lucinda. She'll be the biggest help. With her potions we would be able to take down Laurence easily. I just have to make sure nobody sees me.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the morning when everyone started to wake up is when I got Lucinda to come. I contacted her last night, and told her we needed help.
I also told her everything about the situation, and she brought what she needed.

3rd Person:

Everyone gathered at the breakfast table. While they were eating Lucinda appeared in the door, with a huge bag. They all turned a looked at her.
"So here is the plan." She said as she set the huge bag on the table.
"I got everything we need. Aka just a few potions." Lucinda said.
"Like what type of potions?" Ein asked. You could see the pure interest in his eyes. "These are not forever potions cause those are to dangerous to handle." She then said,
"I have the potions that should change him back to normal..."
Aaron then looked at Ein, and so did Katelyn.
"If you threw that potion at Laurence, what type of potion was it?" Katelyn asked.
"I was under a temporary potion. I honestly didn't know what was happening." Ein said, looked confused.
"I could use a potion and you to remember that night?" Lucinda offered.
"I have a forever potion on me that makes potions not work on me... Soooo" Ein says looking apologetic.
"Umm, I think I have a spell I could use on you." Lucinda then explains what to do to make the spell work.

Aaron's POV:

When Lucinda was explaining everything I was in deep thought. If potions don't effect Ein then how did the one work on him. He said that he has had that potion since the logde.
Lucinda was talking and explaining everything and I awkwardly interrupted. "Hey Ein, could I talk to you..." I said making eye contact with Ein. He looked embarrassed, "Ok" He got up, and tucked in his chair. I did the same. 

We awkwardly walked into the other room. "What do you want?" Ein said kind of annoyed. "Sorry I know that was all of the sudden, but I have a question." I looked around, feeling like I was being watched.  "Continue" Ein then said.  "So, um, you said you got the potion at the lodge right?" Ein the looked at me like I was an idiot. "That is what I said." Ein then told me. "But, you also said that you were affected by a potion." Ein then looked at me wide eyed. "I don't have an explanation for that. Honestly." He then said, looking confused and not guilty. 

"Well we should get back to the meeting, she could be saying some important stuff." Ein then told me. I then apologized for interrupting it, and making him come to talk to me in the middle of it. He then said it wasn't a big problem. Just all the sudden and random. We then went back to the table, awkwardly.

"Sorry we're back, continue about the plan" I said. 

__________

Next chapter might possibly be the last chapter of this story. If you're confused, don't worry I am too. Thanks for reading, and don't forget to vote. <3