Chapter 5: EIN!

Aaron wakes up, super refreshed. Forgetting what happened in the past. He gets up, and starts walking down the stairs. There right in front of the stove was EIN!
"EIN!" Aaron says screaming.
"Hey Aaron!" Ein says with a evil laugh, turning around.
"What are you doing here?" Aaron says in a commanding way.
"Can I not spend time with some friends?" Ein says.
Then coming through the doors everyone, he knows and loves. But they are controlled by Ein. He sees Aph, Garroth, Zane, Kawaii-chan, his mom, his dad, etc. But he also sees some people he doesn't know (Zach, Elizabeth, Micheal, etc.)
"What have you done!"
Ein laughs then says "I just made a couple of friends!"
Ein keeps laughing as everyone starts surrounding Aaron. Everyone grabbing him and hitting him. Every bit of pain coming back.
But Aaron won't stop without a fight. He makes eye contact with Ein. His eyes turn red, and he becomes furious. Pushing everyone from on top of him off.
"Ein!" He screams as he runs towards him.
As he runs to him Ein disappears. There is some black smoke left behind.
"It's been a while Aaron, and I have gotten stronger! You can't stop me!" He says laughing his evil laugh.
Everything Around him starts to fall apart and disappear. Ein's laugh still stuck in his head.

"Aaron?......Aaron?....." He hears a familiar but unfamiliar voice call to him.

_______________________________________

Hey guys!! Hope you enjoy this chapter, and I will try to post every weekend (Saturday and Sunday) but also days I don't have school. (I am just very lazy and don't really have time during the school week. Sorry

*Sorry if this chapter is kinda short*

Please vote and comment if you enjoy this. And if you have any ideas that I could add to this story please tell me in the comments.

(If you find any mistakes please comment and tell me! It would help me a lot.)

Thank you ❤