Chapter 14: Here's what happened

Aaron's POV
"This is what happened....." Katelyn said with a huge sigh.
"I was just hanging out with some friends. Aph, Travis, Laurence." When saying Laurence's name, a look of discust and sadness went over her face.
"We went to a party and there were tons of people. But there was a basement that nobody was allowed to go into....... And Travis wanted to go down there so badly" Katelyn started to bite her lip.
"So we went down there....."
"When we reached the bottom of the stairs, HE was there...." Katelyn started to chock up.
"Who is he" I said angrily looking down as I could feel the burning sensation in my eyes.
"Ehhh........." She held it back.
"EIN" She said finally blurting it out.
My eyes almost made contact with her. Angry and sadness started to fill me. All I could think of was that I trusted him. Now he has just turned on me.
"He was being very agressive, and kept trying to fight....." Katelyn looked a bit angry but mainly sad.
"He tried to punch Travis, and I was going to hit him as hard as I could....."
She started to tear up.
"But what stopped you?" I said, I could feel my eyes stinging, and the stress running though me.
"Laurence, Laurence stopped me. He grabbed me by the wrist, saying 'I got this'. He then swung at Ein, but he missed." Tears started to roll down her face.
"Ein then threw a potion at Laurence. There was a giant cloud of smog. We couldn't see a thing. Then when I opened my eyes, I was peacefully at home." She started to wipe the tears from her eyes.
"I started to think it was just a dream, but I could feel the giant bruise on my leg from hitting the ground."
My eyes started to look around the room. Instead of crying that was my first instinct.
I saw someone in the darkness, and he was behind Laurence.
He quickly pounced on him, knocking him on the floor, hard.
When the person came into the light I saw the face, and it was Ein.
"We got to go, NOW!" He said grabbing my arm and also Katelyn's arm.
I flinched back trying to stop him.
"This may look bad but I can explain everything." He said the look in his eyes looking so trustworthy.
I decided to just go with it.
When we got outside, he lead us through many different allies, and many different cracks and places.
He finally stopped at a small hut.
Inside it had very few things, but before I could look around he through me on the couch.
"I can explain everything, but we need to get Garroth first. Or he may not survive."

_____________

Sorry for the short chapter (again) I have just been busy/lazy, and have been forgetting to post. I will try my best. Don't forget to vote ❤️
Byeee