Chapter 15: EIN TO THE RESCUE!

Ein's POV

As I run my heart is racing. It seems to be going faster than my mind, and that hardly happens. As we turn the last corner I see the look on Aaron's face. He looked annoyed. Well ya it is my reputation that causes me to look bad. Many things have happened in my life that weren't even my fault.
When we got inside I pushed them on the couch.
"I can explain everything, but we need to get Garroth first. Or he may not survive." I said, starting to question what I will say to explain everything.
"Ok, but I'm coming with" Aaron said with pride in his eyes.
"I can't let you do that. You need to keep Katelyn company, and it is far to dangerous." I said knowing that wouldn't convince him.
To my suprise he just sat on the couch growling.
"I'll be back" I said, looking back making sure Aaron didn't move. He was still growling on the couch.
I start to run back to Katelyn's house.

When I finally reach the house I go up to the windows looking around. I don't see anything so I end up wandering inside the house. I look around, and I see nothing. I then walk up the stairs, and as I do I heard a sound. I look around again and notice something was knocked over. I then ran down the stairs. I almost ended up tripping on my foot. I ended up catching myself. I land on the floor in a kind of superhero pose.
"Hello?" I call, even though I knew someone was there.
I hurry and run over to where I heard another sound come from. As I reached that point I heard a sound. It was a sound of a door closing.
I run up to the door I see, and it was locked. I kick it down.

"Get away from me!" The person yelled, I could hear the voice and it was shaky. The person was also crying.
"Please, please don't hurt me!" It says.
I could tell it was a girl.
"I am not here to hurt you" I say trying to sound nice and comforting. "Who are you" I say after a while of silence.
She comes out of the shadows. When she does the first thing you notice is her meif'wa ears. They were a very weird color. It was a blue that was faded into brown. I hadn't seen anything like her. Her eyes sparkled like the sun.
"I'm Jordan" she finally says.
I just get lost in her gray eyes. I just stare at her.
She kinda walks but uncomfortably.
"Oh sorry" I said with a nervous little laugh after it.
"I'm Ein. Could you tell me why you are here?"
She looks suprised, and then says, "My brother told me to meet him here, and a nice man let me in."
"Do you remember what the guy looked like, or did he tell you his name?" I said starting to stress.
"His eyes were glowing green, and his hair was a white-ish color. I think he said his name was Trey, or something. I honestly dont remember."
"Um," I say starting to think.
"Does the name Travis sound familiar?"
Her eyes widen as I say that.
"Yes that was his name. He was very nice, and he told me to go into this room." She sighed and then said, "He told me that if someone came into the house that I should hide."
"Well do you know where he went?" I say.
"Yes he ran upstairs" she responds with that and before she could say anything else I run upstairs.

When I get to the top Travis is there on the bed. Garroth is also there tied up.
"What are you doing?" I ask.
It seems to startle Travis a lot. He flinched back pretty far.
"I am coming to save Garroth" he said really quietly, and after he shushes me.
"What are you doing here?" He then says to me.
"I have come for the same reason as you."

We then untie Garroth. Garroth looked very stressed.
"Are you ok?" I asked him.
"Ya I am, I am just worried about Aaron."
"You shouldn't be, he is safe."
He looks just blankly at the ground.
"That's not what I am worried about" he said.

Travis ends up interrupting. "We need to get going right now, before he comes back."
We both get up and start walking down the stairs.
"What about Jordan" I say finally remembering her.
"You can grab her if you want but we need to go and can't afford wasting a ton of time trying to find her." Travis said looking worried.
"Jordan" I call out. Travis immedatly shushes me.
"I'm here" she says really quietly.
I run up to her and grab her hand.
"Follow me" I tell everyone.

_____________

Thanks for reading this chapter don't forget to vote ❤️