one.

one. IM BACK

      VALERIE has finally arrived in London

      VALERIE has finally arrived in London. After a lengthy and tiring mission — she's dying to shower and have a long rest. But, before she can do any of that, she wants to see her beloved Uncle. The individual who practically raised her. The person that she considers as a father figure.

As you can tell, her real father wasn't the father that he should've been. Ever since her mother died in a plane crash, he changed into a more terrible man then he was before. He was full of hate, wrath and was very abusive. She knew the reason why he was like that but, he never tried to change himself. He refused to change himself and continue to abuse Valerie. She was sick of it. So, she ran away and decided to live with her Harry. Her uncle.

"Hello. Can you take me to Kingsman tailor?" Valerie directed as she got into the taxi.

"Of course, Love." The man answers. He steers down the streets of London while Valerie looked out the window taking in the view. She's missed this placed so much. It has been almost five months since she's last been there and to her, it felt like she's been away much longer. That mission was terribly long but, she saved many lives. At the end of it, it was worth it.

"We have arrive." The taxi man announced. Valerie reached into her purse, and pays the man. She exits the car with her belongings saying quick thank you. She closes the door and turns to look at the tailor. "It's great to be back." She smiles.

With joy, she walks into the tailor. She walks to the front desk and question the worker to where Harry is.

"He's actually not in right now. Harry left to the Black Prince pub." He replies, while he folded a pair of dress pants.

"Okay. I'll head over their then." She places her bags in Harry's office and made her way to the pub.

Within a few minutes, she arrived. She paid the taxi driver and made her way into the pub. As soon as she walked in, Harry noticed her.

"Valerie?" He questions, in disbelief.

"It's me Harry. I'm back." She walked towards him and he quickly pulled her into a tight hug. "I missed you so much." She confessed.

"I missed you too, sweetheart." He says. She soon released the hug and saw that there was a young man accompanying Harry. "Who's this?" She quizzed, titling her head to the side. She had to admit, he was very dashing.

"Eggsy." Harry answered. Valerie arched her eyebrows at the unusual name, "Eggy?" She asked, not sure if she heard her Uncle right.

He chuckles softly while shacking his head. "No, Eggsy. I've told you about him before. Lee's son." Once Harry said that, Valerie made an Ahh sound when it clicked in her head.