five.

five. CLAM DOWN

      VALERIE walked down the hallways of the facility dressed in a white suit with black heels

      VALERIE walked down the hallways of the facility dressed in a white suit with black heels. She had a smile on her face as she made her way to the porch of the Headquarters.

Once again, she was helping Merlin with the training for the recruits. Valerie wasn't going to turn it down. She loved hanging with Merlin and helping him out. Ever since she joined Kingsman, her and Merlin immediately connected and created an unbreakable bond.

"Morning, Merlin." She greets, stepping onto the porch and walking to his side.

"Morning, Vale." He returns. Valerie looked over the porch to see the recruits standing in a line with their hands behind their backs. Each of them showing no emotion and completely focused on Merlin. Awaited for him to begin explaining today's training.

"As some of you will have learned two nights ... teamwork is paramount here at Kingsman. We're here to enhance your skills, test you to the limit. Which is why you're going to pick a puppy." Merlin explains. He moves a little closer to the edge of the porch and looks down at the cages with dogs inside of them.

Valerie moved closer as well and started to speak her part. "Wherever you go, you're dog goes. You will care for it. You will teach it. And by the time it's fully trained, so will you be." She says. "Do you understand?" She then asked. The recruits nod their head and she smiled. "Good. Now, choose your puppy."

Merlin and Valerie watched as each recruit choose their puppy. Valerie mostly focused on Eggsy and Roxy. She saw Roxy picking a poodle, which Valerie did as well when she had to go through the test, and she saw Eggsy picking a pug. Which was an unusual choice. Pugs are very difficult to train.

"For now, you're all dismissed." Merlin speaks. Valerie looks over at him, confused.

"Isn't there a training they need to do?" She questions.

"Something happened to Harry." Merlin replies. Valerie eyes went wide and she stood their in disbelief. Immedieatly, horrible thoughts started to fill her head. What if he died? Could he be hurt? Is he in the hospital?

Merlin then notice her eyes shinning red, "calm down, Vale. I'm sure he's fine. Lets go check on him, yeah?" He suggested. He placed a hand on Valerie's shoulder and waited for a response. Her eyes went back to their normal color and she nods. "Okay." She whispers.

They both made their way to the infirmary room. They walked into the room where Harry is suppose to be and see him laying on a bed. Machines were beeping loudly, a Doctor was checking up on him, and Merlin quickly helped out.

"What happened to him?" Valerie questioned.

"We don't know." The Doctor replied. Valerie released a sigh and looked over at Merlin. Hoping that he may know something more.

"He went to handle some business that had to do with Valentine. I don't know what caused this though." Merlin explained. "But, his MRI shows no sign of concussion. No direct brain trauma at all." He adds.

"How much longer can he be out?" Valerie asked.

"That's the million dollar question. We don't know what he was exposed to in there." Merlin answers.

"What about Harry's footage?" Valerie suggested.

"It didn't stream to his home terminal. Encrypted and uncrackable." Merlin replies. He then turned to look at Valerie. "If and when he comes around ... you might want to have a word with him about sharing his passwords." He jokes. Valerie lets out a low chuckle and glances up at him.

"Will do, Merlin." She winks.

Suddenly, the infirmary room door opens. Eggsy walks in with his dog following him from behind on his leash.

"Is he going to be alright?" Eggsy worried.

"We need to have patience, Eggsy. But there's hope, okay?" Valerie reassured. Eggsy nods his head in agreement with Valerie's statement.

"If I were you, I would concentrate on your training. Make it through the tests. Make him proud." Merlin encouraged.

"Okay," Eggsy says. Nodding his head once more. Merlin then leaves the two alone. Saying he needed to carry on with Harry's mission.

"So, a pug?" Valerie question, raising a brow. She had a sly smile on her face and awaited for Eggsy to say something.

"I believed that it was a bulldog. I was mistaken." Eggsy said. Valerie laughs and shakes her head. She then moved closer to the dog and bends down to his level.

"What's his name?" She asked, petting the dogs head.

Before answering, Eggsy bend down as well and started to pet him too. "J.B." He replies.

"As in Jack Bauer?"

"How did you know?" He quizzed with a shocked grin.

"I love his movies." She says. Eggsy lifts his head up and looks over at Valerie. Taking in her gorgeous features. Her loving attitude to J.B. How her green eyes light up when she plays with the dog. How her beautiful smiles causing butterflies to flutter in Eggsy stomach.

He finds it crazy that a person could make him feel this type of way.

A THANK YOU AUTHORS NOTE. y'all, i just want to say thank you. like i find it unbelievable that this book already has over 2k readers in the span of two months! im just really happy that you all love the book! thank you too those who share kind comments, who votes, and share the book with others. i love you all very much and i will update very soon!

also, happy thanksgiving to all!

im very thankful for all you
beautiful and handsome people!