twelve.

twelve. THE PLAN

       EGGSY and Valerie made their way to the dressing room that would lead them to the Kingsman Facility

EGGSY and Valerie made their way to the dressing room that would lead them to the Kingsman Facility. The two exit the pod to be welcomed with Merlin and Roxy, but Roxy held a gun to Eggsy because he wasn't to be trusted. He wasn't welcomed anymore since he didn't make it into the team.

"He's with me, Roxy." Valerie inputs as she made the gun fly out of Roxy's hand. The dirty blonde stood there, a bit shook from what just happened and how it did.

"What is he doing with you?" Merlin asked Valerie. Eggsy handed Merlin Arthurs' phone that was ringing constantly about Valentine's launch.

"He was teaming with Valentine. He was a fucking fraud just as I said since the beginning." Valerie says, folding her arms across her chest and licking her dried lips. "When need to do something. Harry isn't here to finish it." She also states, while looking at Merlin with sad eyes.

Merlin nods. "You're right. We're going to have to deal with this ourselves because we don't even know who we can trust." He tells the three as thoughts racked in his brain of what he should do. "Come on. Follow me. We don't have much time." Merlin began to walk at a fast pace in front and the three quickly chased after him.

As Merlin went to gather some things together, Eggsy joined and helped while he informing him about the encounter he and Valerie had with Arthur. Including the part where he spoke about Valerie's power and how he didn't know about them. Also how she killed Arthur with them.

"Valerie is a very powerful girl. The way she inherited those powers, I still don't know. Harry was the one who knew how. She never speaks about them because she's afraid of them herself. I have been training on her on how to keep her powers in check, but sometimes she lets her powers get the best of her. Whether when she's angry or sad. Her powers were one of the main reasons why Harry wanted to make her Kingsman. She is a very valuable aspect of the team. Not many people know about her powers, only the more important people." Merlin explains to the young man as he packed a few things together and in a large black bag.

"When Harry died, I didn't even tell her. She explained to me like she felt a horrible pain in her chest as if they were connected somehow. When I went downstairs because I heard her scream, very loud. She was on her knees, sobbing, and a red aura came off of her as if she was a bomb that exploded. Every piece of glass in the house shattered. Like literally every piece. I-I have never seen anything like that." Eggsy says, remembering that moment clearly and in amazement of Valerie.

"Like I said, she's more powerful than you can ever imagine," Merlin smirked. Eggsy chuckles and grabbed some of the bags Merlin packed together. He carried them into the private jet Valerie had set up for them and sees the two girls sitting in their seats.

Valerie looked up and makes eye contact with Eggsy. They both smiled at each and he takes a dest beside her after placing the bag down. Eggsy looks over to the blonde, still smiling. There are so many things to this girl that he doesn't know and he couldn't wait to learn them all. He was overly joyed that Valerie felt the same way he did. She's so beautiful and generous. Eggsy always took knowledge of her kind soul and loving heart. He saw it almost all the time. Especially when she was with Harry.