Chapter 1

I was walking back from the adoption center after a long day working with the hybrids. I have been clawed and bit at least 13 times over the past three days of working at my new job.
All I wanted to do was go back home with Hobi.

I walked past Glencoe Road and heard whimpering down the street. It sounded like someone was hurt.
I knew that I shouldn't go but how was I going to let someone suffer because I wouldn't help.

I scuffled down the path slowly in case something were to attack. The cries were getting louder so I went quicker. I ran behind the garbage can to see, a man with his back turned to me. It seemed as if he were in immense pain.

A/N: it's been like a year since I've written this weak sauce story, and I realized that's how EVERYONE finds there hybrids. The lack of flavor

"Are you okay sir", I whispered and the man jumped up only to fall back down again.

The first things I noticed were the ears on his head.

So he's a hybrid.

He looked at me and gave me a glare. I'm not surprised. Most hybrids don't trust humans because of the abuse they have endured.

"I can help you sir. I work with the hybrid center", I tried to reassure him.

All he did was scoot back. "Leave me alone".

I felt a drop on my forehead. It started to sprinkle. I knew it would start to pour soon; I already had read the weather report this morning.

"I know you don't want to be here when it starts to storm", I said to him, "I can bring you to my home and let you stay for the night. And then in the morning I can take you to the shelter". He started to growl.

"Or you can come back here if you want. Just come with me for the night". I smiled at him hoping he would accept my offer.

It was barely noticeable but I could see him slightly nod his head.

I stuck my hand out for him to grab it. I put my arm under his and helped him stand up. Surprisingly he was really warm.

I helped him to my apartment and it took about 20 minutes to get there because I had to support his weight.
I opened the door and was attacked to the floor by my sunshine.

"I missed you so much. Why were you gone so long? Do you still love me? Were you gonna leave me?", my golden retriever hybrid started bombarding me with questions.

"No Hobi I was not going to leave you", I said smiling at him.
"Who's this?", he asked.

Oh no! I completely forgot about the boy.

I told Hobi to help me get him up. We both put an arm under his armpit and helped him into the apartment. We sat him on the couch and I told Hobi to go get him some clothes.

I forgot to ask him his name.

"So what's you name?", I asked.
He seemed reluctant to tell me, but after a couple of seconds he spoke.
"My names Yoongi", he said quietly.

Yoongi. I like that.

Hobi came running out of his room holding a pair of grey sweatpants and a plain black t-shirt.
"Here you go", Hobi said while handing him the clothes.
"Thank you", he said with his head down.

"Oh. The bathroom is right through that door and there's a towel on the rack in case you want to take a shower and there's a toothbrush a toothpaste in the cabinet", I told him.
He nodded his head and limped to the bathroom.

"How long is he staying?", questioned Hobi.
"I don't know, but I know he's definitely staying the night. Come on. Let's cook dinner for our guest".
We prepared seaweed soup since it was quick and tasted great.

While Hobi was setting the table, I walked to the bathroom door and knocked.
"Are you okay Yoongi?", I asked.
I heard the water turn off and the showers door slide open. I walked back to the kitchen since he was probably getting dressed.

While I was putting the bowls on the table, Yoongi came out and stood next to the couch. I never notice it but Yoongi had beautiful porcelain skin. It was milky white like the color of sugar.

"Hobi and I made seaweed soup if you want some", I said to him.
"Yah, it tastes great", Hobi said excitedly.
Yoongi nodded his head and sat down at the table.

It was quiet for awhile until Hobi broke the silence.
"So where are you from?", I could see Yoongi tense up.
"I'm not hungry anymore", he said with a dark tone.
"Are you su-", I was cut off by Yoongi slamming his fist against the table.

"I said I'm not hungry", he yelled.
I could hear Hobi start to growl. I rubbed his leg and gave him a warm smile.

I looked at Yoongi. "Ok. You must be tired then. You can sleep in my room and I will sleep with Hobi".
I stood up from the table and walked to my room. I got a few blankets from my closet in case he got cold and set them on the bed.

"The room is ready for you to sleep in Yoongi", I told him.
He immediately got up, and limped to my room.

I'll have to check his leg in the morning.

"I don't like him", I heard Hobi say behind me.
I turned around and said, "It's okay. He's only staying for the night".

I told him to go lay down while I finish the dishes. I put the dishes in the sink and turned on the water. I heard the floor board creek behind me and turned around to see Yoongi, his eyes glued to the floor.

"Are you okay", I asked turning off the water.
"I'm sorry",Yoongi whispered.
I walked up to him and put my hands on his cheeks causing him to flinch but he calmed down almost instantly.

"It's okay Yoongi. I know you've probably gone through a lot, and I'm just here to help".
He nodded his head and slightly smiled.
"Goodnight", I said to him before he walked away.

I finished the dishes and went to the bathroom to shower. I stepped into Hobi's room and layed down next to him.
Immediately he pulled me into his embrace, throwing his leg over me and snoring. I wasn't surprised. He did this every time I slept with him.

I went to sleep thinking about how I would resolve everything tomorrow.
______________________________
2/14/22: ..... I wrote this when I was like 14 I don't know what the fuck I was writing. I don't even remember the story line but this is so ass💀