Chapter 20

The cloth bound around my mouth started to become soaked with saliva. I almost gagged looking at Hobi, blood gushing from his head. Tears were falling down my face as I saw my best friend unconscious on the cold ground Sehun threw us on.

I don't even know we're he took Taehyung. I just hope he isn't going through as much pain as we are.

The metal door creaked open, in Sehun's hands, he held a baseball bat covered with nails. He wore the same smirk he's been wearing since we left the van.

My eyes widened as he stepped forward, setting the bat on the wooden table in the corner and crouched down to my level.

Raising my chin, he tilited it from side to side. Letting out a small chuckle, he steps back and grabs the the whip hanging on the wall. This room seemed like it was made for torture.
A/N: And no it's not a sex toy. I know some of you dirty minded hoes were thinking that.

He grabbed me by my arms and sat me on the chair.
"Ok. I'm gonna give you a choice. All of you dumb fuckers have been getting in my way since day one. And I'm done with it. So, I'm gonna give you two choices. You can either sit here, and watch me beat Hoseok. Or, you take his beating.

I didn't even need to think about that. If I knew anything from growing up on the streets, it's that you never let family die.
"I'll do it, but under on condition".

Sehun started hysterically laughing as if I had said the funniest thing ever.
"Do you really think you can negotiate right now", he let out another quiet chuckle.
Tilting his head to the side, he nods his head.
"Ok, what is it".

"Let me make one more call to Y/N".

His face hardened at the suggestion. Sighing, he clicks his tongue and nods.

"Fine". He pulls out his phone and dials in a number.
Putting the phone to my ear, I wait with anticipation as it rings.

It rings once.

Come on Y/N, pick up.

Twice.

Please Y/N.

It rings four times.

"I'm sorry your call could not go though..."

I close my eyes as Sehun laughs.
"Sorry", I could feel him smiriking.

Ring Ring

I pop my eyes open, as Sehun's phone begins to go off.

"Please let me talk to her", I plead.
Sehun furrows his eyebrows and slides the green button to the side, holding the phone to my ear again.

"Y/N", I whisper.
"Yoongi? Yoongi?!", I could hear Y/N begin to cry, and I smile as I imagine her sitting on her bed with her hand over her mouth in disbelief.

"Hi sweetie", I chuckle.
"Yoongi, where are you? Please tell Sehun to let you go."

Sehun puts the phone to his ear and turns on his heel.
"Now Y/N. You know I can't do that. What's the fun in just letting him go. Wow, your so wrapped up with Yoongi, you didn't even think about your other pet".

Even 5 feet away I could hear Y/N gasp over the phone.
"If you touch him at all Sehun, I swear I will cut your dick off", Sehun only laughed.

"Y/N, you are one funny girl. Well, I gotta go now. I have some things I need to finish", Sehun turned around and smirked at me.
"Wait! Um, please don't hang up. Just let me talk with Hobi.".

What is she doing?
And that's when it hit me.
She's stalling.

Just as the thought came into my mind, I heard the sound of a car engine getting closer. Sehun was still talking on the phone, seeming like he didn't hear it. The sound of a car door slamming alarmed him and he looked towards the door.

His eyebrows furrowed and his face went red. "You little fucker!" he screamed into the phone.
"If you think that your gonna save him, you have another thing coming to you". With that he slammed the phone on the ground and turned to me.

Author's P.O.V

Sehun grabbed the bat off the table when and started walking towards Yoongi. As he lifted the bat above his head, the door began opening. Y/N stood in shock as she saw her two hybrids covered in blood. As Y/N started running towards Sehun, he hit Yoongi in the side. Blood started to gush out as police tackled Sehun to the ground.

Y/N ran towards Yoongi, putting her hand on his side to try and prevent anymore blood from spilling out. She turned to Hobi, and tried to put her hand on his, but paramedics were already picking him and Yoongi up.

She held Yoongi's hand all the way to the ambulance. Paramedics started injecting him with shots, and put a breathing mask on him.

His pulse was weak, and he was constantly gasping for air. When the ambulance pulled up to the hospital, Y/N began to run with the paramedics to get him in the hospital.

"Just hold on a little longer babe. You can do it", Y/N said to him. His eyes started to flutter shut as they got closer to the operating room. He looked at Y/N one last time and barely smiled, before he shut his eyes and let go of her hand.

_______________________________
I've been thinking a lot and I don't know if I want this to have a sad ending or a happy one. I was originally going to do a sad ending, but I don't know how you guys would like that so I'll let you guys choose.
Vote, Comment, Share❤️