Last Chapter

Author's P.O.V.

Why can't love be simple? Why does sadness and grief have to be added to the pot of love that's already filled with happiness and joy? Why do people get hurt? Why is it, that when one person is lost, it affects everyone around them? What's the point of loving someone if your just going to end up hurt? Why do you stay by their side, knowing, that one day, their gonna leave you, and your going to be lonely again?

These thoughts, were the only ones running through Y/N's mind, as she sat on the hospital benches, waiting for answers. It's been three hours since her hybrid boys were rushed into the operating room, and no information had been given yet. Not a single word about their condition had been uttered to Y/N, and it was tearing Y/N apart.

Y/N's P.O.V

"Ms. Y/N"
I lifted my head out of my hands to look at the doctor. He wore solemn expression. He clasped his hands together and sighed. My heart was dying as he put his head head down.

I shook my head rapidly whispering no.
"No, no, no, no".

"Y/N. I'm sorry. Your hyrbid's are-"
"Stop fucking lying to me! There's no fucking way there gone. They promised me they'd never leave me", I screamed at the top of my lungs, eyes staring at me, but I don't care.

"Wait Y/N. They're not dead", he chuckled shaking his hands.
I widened my eyes and glared at the doctor.
"Why the hell would you act like that if there was nothing wrong with them then", I threw my hands in the air.

"Well, they're not completely fine. Because Yoongi was previously injured in the car accident, his condition was worse then Hoseok's. They're both in comas but with the medicine there on and the doctors that are working with them, they'll hopefully be awake in the next week", he smiled and walked away leaving be shocked.

I didn't know if I was supposed to be happy that they were going to be okay, or sad that they would be in a coma for the next week. I decided it'd be better to be happy, and walked to Hoseok's room.

There he lay, stretched out on the bed, covered in cords and wires. His breathing was uneven and his face showed a frown. He was slightly moving every few seconds like he was suffering from a bad dream. I held onto his hand and rubbed it to help him calm down and he immediately stopped moving. I kissed his forehead before leaving to Yoongi's room.

His skin was almost the same color of the white blankets, much paler than usual. His lips were tinted blue, and dark rings were circling his bottom lid. I had completely forgotten that he didn't have time to recover from his first injury before Seh-

No. I won't think about the disgusting bastard ever again. All he brought was sadness and anger. I thought he was my friend, but that was all obviously a facade.

"Y/N"

I turned around hearing my name but no one was there.

"Y/N"

My brows furrowed as I saw the still unmoving Yoongi, slightly move his lips. I knew he was still unconscious, so I didn't think he would be able to lift a finger, let alone speak.

I cupped his cheeks, and softly kissed him, resting my forehead on his.
"I love you Yoongi. I love you so much, you don't even understand. We may not have had an great beginning, but I know we will have a amazing ending."

Sitting up again, I kissed him one last time before leaving home, to finally get some rest, knowing that my boys would be alright.

***
Over the next week and a half, I got to know the staff a little more, since I was always there waiting the boys to wake up.

Tae's staying with us from now on, and I have further plans to adopt him. I just can't believe someone as sweet as him had to be in the same household as that disgusting man.

As I sat and talked with one of the desk ladies, the phone began to rings, so the lady answered.

"He is? Really? Ok, I'll tell her", she put down the phone and grinned widely at me.
"What", I asked curiously.
"He's awake", she giggled
"He is?! Wait, who?"
"Yoongi"

I immediately jumped up and sprinted to his room. Barging in, I saw pale a Yoongi, sitting up on the bed speaking with the doctor. A wide grin appeared on his face as he saw me standing in the doorway.

"Yoongi!", I ran to him, slight tears sliding down my cheeks. I basically jumped on him, and hugged him.
"I swear to god, I hate you so much. Stop fucking scaring me like that", I said between hiccups.

All he did was stroke my hair and say, "I told you Y/N, I love you. I promise I'll never leave you".
______________________________
So yes, Hobi did wake up, and they lived happily ever after. I didn't know how to incorporate a good ending, and y'all know authornim is not good at writing😂 I was actually planning on letting Hoseok die, but after your guy's pleas to end the story on a happy note, I decided it probably wouldn't be a good idea. I won't be doing a sequel, because I don't like sequels that much, unless it's a story that's really good, which this was not😂

I just really want to thank you guys for reading this story. I only became an ARMY this summer when I was watching Teens react to kpop. I had already listened to kpop, but it wasn't my favorite. I first listened to Cheer Up in 2016 (and that was my bop😂 I legit ran around my house playing it to the point were my parents were tempted to kick me out😂) , and that was basically it. But this June, kpop literally changed my life. It has consumed me and I have no plans to turn my back on it. I have made so many new friends, and people who are like me, and that makes me so happy.

Writing this story, I didn't think I'd get a single read, I was just doing it because it was fun. But when I got my first read, and 100th read, and 1,000th read, my heart exploded. You guys mean the world to me, and I'm actually crying write now, it like actually hurts to end this story (even though I think it trash😂)

Thank you guys for reading my story, and commenting things that would make my day, even when I was feeling depressed❤️😭

It would mean a lot to me if you guys read my other stories, but you don't have to cause.... it your choice😂 Also I'll be posting a new chapter for "Show Your Hoe" later today👌

 it your choice😂 Also I'll be posting a new chapter for "Show Your Hoe" later today👌

I really love you guys and thank you for reading this crappy ass story😂😂❤️😭

                                      ~ Ty❤️