Chapter 9

🚨Important. Please read🚨
I feel like I haven't been updating enough since I only update once a week. I think I'll start doing 2-3 days a week, so which days do you guys want me to update?
___________________________

"Taehyung, get over here", I yelled. He walked over with his head down and a pouting face.
"Just because you wanted ice cream, doesn't mean you can go steal it from 4 year olds", I scolded him.

"But it was fruity tooty ice cream. That's my favorite", he looked like he was on the verge of tears. Hobi and Yoongi weren't helping either. They were sitting on the mall benches laughing their asses off.

I turned around and glared at both of them shutting them up immediately. The stares that we were getting were uncomfortable but I didn't care because I was already frustrated and we had just entered the building.

I looked back at Tae and wiped away a stray tear that had fallen from his eye. Tae was only a year younger than Hobi but because of his past he was as sensitive as a five year old. When he was younger his owner beat him on a daily basis with things you could find laying around your house like books, brooms, even once threw a vase at him. Even though Tae was always smiling and laughing, I could see the sadness in his eyes that he tried to hide.

I smiled at Tae and held his hand. "How about after we finish shopping we'll go get you some fruity tooty ice cream?" He nodded his head and wiped the remainder of tears that had fallen.

"Ok then. Let's go guys", I signaled the boys to start walking. "So, Yoongi", the boy turned to be and I continued to talk, "what style clothes do you like?" He furrowed his eyebrows and slightly stuck out his bottom lip.

Cute.

"I don't like bright colors. I prefer black and white. It doesn't matter what shoes, except converse", he finished talking with a nod of his head.

"Dark colors, dark colors, dark colors", I mumbled trying to think of a store.

"What about this store?", Hobi stopped and pointed to a store. "Hot Topic?", I don't really want to because it gave off a grunge, rock kind of feel, but Yoongi's ears were perked so I took it as a sign.

We walked into the store and people we're giving the boys disgusting looks that made me want to fight someone. I was a small person but I was feisty.

We walked to racks and shelves that Yoongi liked, and for the first time in a while, he actually looked happy. He was trying on a leather jacket that he liked when one of the employees came and tapped me on the shoulder.

"Ma'am, I'm going to have to ask you and your colleagues to leave the store", the employee points to me and the boys and already I could feel the fire burning in my soul.

"And why is that?", I tried to stay calm but I could already tell that sass was written all over my face.
"We've had a some complaints from a few of the customers", the lady smiled at me, her eyes full of spite.

I shifted all of my weight to the right side of my leg and crossed my arms, pocking the inside of my cheek with my tongue. I looked the employee with my eyes blazing with hate, and clicked my tongue. "And why is that?", I asked again. Hobi latched on to the back of coat, something he did when he was scared or nervous.

"Some of the customers feel its wrong for those things to try on the clothes that normal people have to wear", the lady said with the same smile on her face.

We were kicked out of the mall that day and banned from entering the premise for assault. It wasn't my fault. She should have seen it coming. It didn't matter to me because I feel like the scratch that I made across her face would be scarring and that black eye would be staying for a while.

I smile a triumphant smile the entire way to the car, the boys quiet because of the event that just happened. We climbed into the car, the smile still plastered across my face, the boys still silent.

We sat there for a couple of seconds letting what happened sink in. I then realize that I just did something terrible and set a bad example for the boys.

Before I can apologize, I hear a snicker from Yoongi. Then Tae starts to laugh, and soon all the boys are laughing their asses off. It was sort of funny so I start to laugh to. We sat there for about five minutes laughing like a bunch of idiots.

"Let's go home", I say between laughs.

______________________________
So I hope you guys liked that chapter. Don't forget to tell me what days you want me to update😁
Vote, Comment, and Share