Chapter 8

Happy New Year's🎉🍻🎈 Hope everyone is having a happy 2018 no matter where you are! FIGHTING ARMY🎉🍻🎈

BANG! BANG! BANG!

"Shut the hell up before I come out there and beat you with a stick", I mumbled.

I sat up from the tub I had decided to sleep here since I didn't want to come out of the bathroom.

I was mentally and emotionally scared because of the "accident", that happened.

"Y/N! Get out of the bathroom. I'm hungry and you told me I couldn't use the stove ever since I burnt that pot of water", Hobi whined from the outside of the door.

I still don't even know how it happened. It's water. How do you burn it?

I felt bad for ignoring the boys since they were my responsibility.

It's time to face reality.

I crawled out of the bath tub, and tried to stand up, only to fall back down.

Damn my ass hurts. Stupid tub.

CRASH!

I heard Hobi yelling profanities in the kitchen.

God dammit Hoseok.

"Owwwww! Shit that hurt! Y/N. I dropped that big pot on my foot and it really hurts".

I swear that boy needs constant super vision. I can't even help him because I can't give off the bathroom floor.

What is that tub made out of, bricks and cement? How am I supposed to get up?

With a heavy sigh I made a decision. "Yoongi! Can you come help me!"

I heard footsteps coming closer and Yoongi's tail peeking into the bathroom.

"You can come in I'm not naked", I murmured. "Sorry for trying to be decent", Yoongi snorted. " Why'd you call me?"

"Um...", what am I supposed to say? "Ummm. Is that all you have to say or can I go", irritation evident in his tone. "I hurt myself", I mumbled. Yoongi's ears perked and his eyes widened.

"Are you okay? Where does it hurt", he asked. He actually sounded worried.
I obviously wasn't gonna tell him that my ass was broken.

"I bumped my knee on the sink and now I can't stand", my acting skills weren't the best but they were enough to persuade Yoongi.

"Hop on my back", Yoongi turned around at squatted enough for me to climb on. I tried to decline but Yoongi was persistent, so I climbed on top, wrapping my hands around his neck.

"How much do you weigh? You're like a boulder", Yoongi huffed. "You know, if I wasn't for hybrid rights, I would really hurt you right now". Yoongi chuckled at my comment, and walked to the kitchen.

"HEY YOONGI WERE IS THE- woah. Y/N, what are ya doing?" Hobi asked. "I hurt my knee, so I asked Yoongi for help", I answered. Yoongi sat me down on a kitchen stool and I tried to cover up the sounds of my yelps. Apparently wasn't quiet enough.

Yoongi kept eyeing me suspiciously, but I tried my best to ignore him. "

"Y/N. Can you cook now, I'm starving", Hobi waddled into the room with his hand on his stomach. "I can't cook, my leg remember?" Hobi made an 'O' shape with his mouth.

"How about we order food? Pizza sound good?", I asked. The boys nodded they're heads so I told Hobi to go get me my phone from my room.

"Y/N. These pants are a little to big for me", Yoongi tapped on my shoulder and I looked down at his pants and notices that he had to roll the hems a few times just for them to fit. I wasn't to surprised since Hobi was like 5 inches taller than him.

"Oh! Right. Tomorrow we can go shopping ok", he slightly smiled and walked out of the room.

"We're going shopping tomorrow? Hobi ran out of m room waving my phone in the air and jumping around. "Can we invite Tae too?", Hobi asked.

"I smiled at him and ruffled his hair. Sure. Go call him", Hobi started skipping to the kitchen to call Tae.

"Wait give me my phone! I still want to order pizza!", I yelled.

______________________________
I'm so sorry that this update took forever😫 But I finally found some inspiration to write again😁 This chapter was stupid,  I know but I hope you guys liked it.
Vote, Comment, and Share