Chapter 11

I sat in my bed for an hour thinking about my life and what it's gone through in such a short span. I've became so accustomed to Hobi squeezing me while I slept, that it was difficult to even shut my eyes. Without a second thought I grabbed my pillow and walked to Yoongi's room. I stood there for about 5 minutes contemplating my choice, but I knew if I didn't do this I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight.

I started to softly knock on Yoongi's door. I repeatedly banged on the door, but Yoongi didn't come so I grabbed my pillow that had fallen on the ground, and started to walk back to my room.

As I turned on my heel, I heard the door creak open. I turn back around and see Yoongi with one hand on the doorknob and the other in his hair. His eyes only slightly open, a cute pout on his face.

"What do you want?", he was obviously irritated from being woken up, but I needed him right now. I didn't want to ask him, so my words came out as more of a stutter. "Y-Yoongi.Can I sleep with you tonight?", the last part came as a whisper.

"What?", he was confused and I didn't blame him. "Can I sleep with you tonight", I said a bit louder so he could hear. He still had the same confused look on his face.

"Ever since you came I've been sleeping with Hobi and he usually hugs me to sleep. I've gotten really used to it and I can't sleep now since he isn't here. So, can I please sleep with you tonight".

Yoongi looked like he was thinking about it and I thought he was going to say no until he faintly smiled at me. "Sure". He opened the door for me to walk in and without saying another word, crawled over to the edge of the bed.

I layed on the bed next to him, but left some distance in the middle. "Goodnight Yoongi". I could hear the sound of his faint snores so I stopped waiting for a response.

This is impossible. You know your not going to be able to sleep without him, so just ask while he's not fully asleep. He might actually attack if you wake him up if he's fully asleep.

I sighed and gathered up all my strength to ask him. I tapped his shoulder and whispered, "Yoongi, can you hold me please", I thought he was already asleep but before I out turn the other way, he wrapped his entire body around me and whispered, "Anything for you babe".

I froze in his embrace.

What the fuck did he just call me? And why is it making me excited.

A/N: Ew yo wtf was I thinking when writing this. I swear me a year ago was so-

His words were making my body heat up. The way he whispered in my ears made chills run through my spine and my blood hot. I couldn't continue to think because Yoongi started to laugh.

I turned my head to the side to see a full smile on his face, and a red tint in his cheeks. "W-Why are you l-laughing", you could barely understand my sentence because of how much I was stuttering, but I couldn't help it. The moonlight shining on his face, the way his tail was wrapped around my torso, his legs tangled in mine, it was doing something to me, and I didn't know if I liked it.

"I'm a hybrid. We have a better sense of emotion and smell", his happy smile turned into a devious smirk and he scooted closer to me, if that was even possible, and whisperd I my ear, "I can tell your turned on right now, and that's not so good because my heat is only 2 days from now, and your triggering something a little too early". As he finished his sentence I could feel something on my thigh.

I tried to jump out of Yoongi's arms, but he was quicker than me. He grabbed my wrist and pinned me on to the bed, his legs pushing onto my thighs to make sure I wasn't going anywhere.

My breath was caught in my throat as he thrusts his hips foward, pushing onto my lower body making a small moan leave my mouth. "Y-Y-Yoo", I didn't even finish my sentence before he thrusted his hips onto my clothed womanhood.

This was getting heated too fast and I knew he was only acting like this because his heat was so close. I wanted to tell him to stop, but I couldn't stop moaning. "Y-Yoongi p-please stop". "I want to Y/N, but I can't stop". He looked at me with sympathetic eyes, and it's funny to say that I felt bad for him because I knew he wasn't really in control right now.

He let go of one of my wrist and rubbed my face with the back of his hand. He smashed his lips on to mine and started to ferociously bite my bottom lip. He pushed his tongue against my mouth asking for entrance and it's not like I could deny. What surprised me most is that I found myself kissing back. He was surprised by my sudden change of motion but immediately went along with it.

I twisted my head a little to give him better access, then ran my fingers though his soft, dark, hair. I pushed his head down and he took it as a sign that I wanted more. He started to move his hand to my collar bone and trailed his hand down to my bra. I knew this wasn't right and that I had to stop it.

I pushed his hand away and built up all the strength I had, and pushed him off of me. I didn't spare anytime and jumped up with my blanket and ran out of the from, leaving Yoongi confused.

I ran into my room and slammed the door behind me, sliding down the door with my hands on my hair.

Well, now I'm definitely not getting any sleep tonight.

______________________________
I finally updated!! It's been like an entire week since I've updated and I've felt horrible, so I made this one a little more juicy for you guys😏
Vote, Comment, Share