Chapter 17

Author's P.O.V

"Hobi!"
"Tae!"
Yoongi, Sehun, and you hand been searching for the boys all night.

You noticed they hadn't came back when you knocked on Hobi's door for dinner, and no one answered.
You immediately called Sehun asking if he'd seen the boys. My heart dropped when he said he hadn't of heard of them since they had ran off.

You fall down on your knees balling your eyes out. If anything happens to them, you'll never be able to forgive myself. You should have ran after them instead of letting them go.

Yoongi's face hardened every time he looked at Sehun. He had started to love Hobi, and except him as his brother. Knowing that someone as soft as Hobi was walking around the city, with any even softer person following; there was no chance they were gonna make it.

Yoongi stares at your worn body with your head in your hands, only making him more angry. He walks up to Sehun, turning him around, and punches him in the face.

Sehun falls on his butt, surprised with the sudden in pact.

"What the fuck, dude? What the hell was that for", Sehun jumps up pushing Yoongi back. "This is all of your fault", exclaims Yoongi, "If you wouldn't have been such a dick, Hobi and Tae wouldn't be out there alone!"

"Well I'm sorry that I spoke the truth", says Sehun smiling wickedly, "I don't feel bad for anything I said". Sehun starts to push Yoongi back with his hands. "I'm so done with all you fucking hybrids. You've done nothing but ruin my life".

"Sehun, stop it!" screams Y/N.
"Shut up Y/N", he yells back. Yoongi's close to the edge of the sidewalk, near the rushing cars. Y/N runs behind Sehun's, but Sehun trips her and she falls on the hard concrete. Yoongi tries to stop Sehun's hands, but Sehun just grabs his and twist them, pushing Yoongi as hard as he can.

Y/N's P.O.V

"Noooooooooo!". Y/N runs as fast as her short legs can take her, stopping traffic in the process. She falls to the ground, were Yoongi's unmoving body lays.

"No. No. No. No. Please don't do this. Please Yoongi, I can't lose anyone else". I shook his body ignoring the noise around me. I knew there were people surrounding us and trying to talk to me, but all I could her was the sound of Yoongi's slowing heartbeat.

I didn't let go of his hand even when the paramedics were putting him in a gurney, or when we were rushing to the hospital in the ambulance; not even when the doctors were willing him into the surgery room.

The nurses had to unlatch my hands from his.
All I could do was sit there and cry into my hands.

I felt warm arms surround me, and sniffles on my shoulder. I already knew who it was. I didn't have the energy to lift my head, so I stayed in that same position.

"It's ok Y/N. Your hope is here".

______________________________
I'm really sorry guys, that was bad. I know. I couldn't think of a way for him to get hurt. The context is bad and really cheesy. I'm sorry. If you haven't already read it, please go and check out my new book, "Show Your Hoe". In my opinion, it's a lot better. I'm going to be updating there more frequently then here so...... CHECK IT OUT😁😁👌👌

Vote, Comment, Share❤️