Chapter 15

"Stop being so difficult and come out of your fucking room". I've been trying to get Yoongi out of his room for hours. When he came home, after the weekend at Sehun's, he locked himself away, without talking by to anyone. I left him alone yesterday because I knew he was upset, but it's been a whole day since he's eaten.

"Just leave him alone. If he wants to starve himself, let him", Hobi said from the kitchen, pointing his chopsticks at me. "As long as you stay there banging on the door, he's not coming out. Also, can I spend the night at Tae's? There's nothing to do here, and all you've been doing is standing at that door."

Without thinking I said sure and waved my hand behind me signaling him off, without a second thought.

After ten more minutes of non stop banging, I left to the kitchen to cook his favorite food; steak. When I cut open the packet and started to grill it on the pan, I could hear a thump coming from his room, and feet pounding on the floor.

The door cracked open slightly, and his tail started to stick out of the door. I could hear his purrs from across the room, and it took all my will power not to laugh.

"I can see you", I said without looking up from the pan. "I thought cats were supposed to be sneaky and stealthy."

A/N- I don't know if I told you guys this yet, but Yoongi is a cat hybrid. If I said he was a dog hybrid before, I'm sorry, that was my fault. You can imaging him as a dog though, some of the things just might be confusing.

He shut the door and locked it before I could say anything else.

Even when he's mad he's cute.

I sighed thinking of the recent events. Even though I wanted to deny Hobi's accusations, he was right. I do like Yoongi, and it's horrible that I  tried to reject Yoongi. I'm supposed to be someone who's fighting for hybrid equality, and last night, I showed him I'm just like every other stupid human.

Turning the stove off, I grabbed the plate with the steak on it, and walked to Yoongi's room. Knocking on the door I whisper his name. "Yoongi, can we please talk".

Silence

"I'm really sorry for what I did".

Silence

"I made steak".

He opened the door immediately, with a frown on his face. His eyes were red, and you could see the tear streaks on his face. It looked like he's been crying for hours.

He grabbed the plate and tried to close the door, but I put my foot in the doorway so he wouldn't be able to shut it.

Pushing my way through the door, I sat on the bed with no intention of moving.
"What do you want Y/N?", he set his plate down on the desk and closed the door.

"I want to apologize". "There's nothing that you can sa-", "Just let me finish talking. Please". He  clicked his tongue then nodded his head, crossing his arms.

"What I did last night was not cool. It was rude and unnecessary", all I could do was look at my folded hands as I started to explain my feelings. "Yoongi, I like you. I mean, I really like you. And not like the way that I like Hobi, but in a way where every time I look at you, my heart starts to race, and my palms get sweaty. I didn't realize my feeling for you until a while ago. I just thought that my body was going through weird changes like puberty".

I heard a stifled chuckle came from above, and I looked up to see Yoongi slightly smiling, which made me smile. He came and sat next to me and held my hands.

He grabbed my chin and turned it so I was looking at him. His eyes started to close as he leaned in, so I did the same. As our lips touched, I felt little fireworks going off in my body which caused me to giggle.

"What?", Yoongi asked as he leaned away. "I'm just happy." "Why", he asked as he fiddled with my fingers. "Because I have you now". "Well, technically, you don't have me yet". He got off the bed, and knelt down on one knee.

What the shit?

"Y/N, I know that we haven't know each other for the longest time, and for the majority of the time I ignored you, but, would you make me the happiest cat alive, and be my girlfriend."

I sat there not answering him, acting as if I wasn't sure. "Y/N!", Yoongi slapped my leg and laughed. "Ok ok, sure. Why not", I said nonchalantly. "Wow", he whispered. "I'm just kidding. I would love to be called your girlfriend", I smiled.

He sat back on the bed, side hugging me. I started to giggle, covering my mouth. "What is it?", he asked. "Nothing. Every thing is perfect in the world".

He looked at me with sparkling eyes and said, "I promise I'll never leave"

Author's P.O.V
"And I saw them kissing." Taehyung threw his hand over his mouth in disbelief. "Are you serious?". Hobi nodded his head which only made Tae gasp more.
"She even tried to deny it", Tae shook his head with an open mouth.

"I can't believe Yoongi and Y/N were kissing", Tae started to giggle, then whispered, "Do you think they were making a baby too?".
"Stop it, that's gross. Let's go play some video games, I want to get those images out of my mind", Hobi stood up from the floor, pulling Tae with him. "I don't", Tae whispered as he left the room. "Gross Tae!", Hobi yelled, leaving the room too.

As he stood behind the door, with his chest heaving up and down, Sehun's hands started to clench.
"This cannot continue. Y/N is mine, and that stupid rat is not part of the plan. I don't care what I have to do to make Y/N mine, even killing that stupid cat".

______________________________
Uh oh, what's gonna happen? I don't know...
Hahaha.... Yes I do. So, they're finally together after 15 grueling chapters. Sorry I didn't update yesterday. My phone was glitching, turning on and off.

Welp.... Hixtape killed me. Yes, you're right. I'm writing from the grave. If you haven't watched Daydream, or listened to any of Hope World, your life isn't complete yet. I'm serious. Hixtape changed the way I see the world. The freaking Box of Lucky Charms killed me😂.

Vote, Comment, Share❤️