Anthony Trujillo- Numb

I felt so numb- the heartache and pain had taken over my body and had consumed me for 2 and half months now. I'd been in and out of hospital with dehydration and a catalogue of different viral illnesses. I sleep all day, stay up all night. My body is completely numb- the only reason I get up in the morning is my YouTube. My fans and subscribers have been so loyal after my breakup with Anthony. We were together for 3 and half years, and I was devastated when we broke up. I ended up flying home for an entire month to stay with my family in y/h/t (your home town). I've been back for around a month and a half and the pain is getting NO easier then the beginning. Anthony tries to be civil with me, but I can't speak to him...I'm scared of breaking down and showing him how much I'm hurting- I don't want to guilt trip him into getting back together with me.

My room was suddenly flooded with light. "What the..?" I frowned covering my eyes. "Come on, today we are starting fresh." Jake said. I put my head under my duvet. "NOOOO." I shouted, muffled by the duvet. I sat up and he picked me up and put me in my bathroom. "It's 2pm and we're leaving here to go clubbing at 7, so shower." He said closing the door. I washed my hair and dried my hair before curling it and starting on my makeup. I went with a simple, but fairly pretty outfit. A lace, black bralette- a black bodycon skirt & some black heels. I went with gold accessories and a gold eye makeup look and nude lips. I sprayed some perfume and headed downstairs. Everyone's jaws dropped. "What?" I giggled. "You look amazing." Tessa said. I felt my cheeks go pink and my eyes darted to Anthony. He cut off the star. "Let's go." He said opening the door. I felt my eyes prickle with tears and I saw Emilio watching me. He came over. "I think you look beautiful Y/N." He said smiling. "Thankyou Em." I smiled in return. We split into several different taxis. I was with Jake, Ivan, Kade and Nathan. I sat next to Jake. "Are you okay?" He murmured into my ear. I was feeling a lot better. "Yeah much better than I've been doing." I said.

We got to the club and immediately got drinks, I was dancing with Erika to Single Ladies. I took a break and sat with Chance. "You alright?" He shouted over the loud music. My eyes moved to Anthony- he was fucking grinding on another girl- dancing with her and making out with her. "No." I snapped. I grabbed my clutch off the seat and he looked over. Guilt filled his eyes. I left the club- trying to hold back the tears. I went into the garden/smoking area and took a few deep breaths. "Y/N." His familiar voice called my name and my stomach churned. I turned around. "What?" I snapped angrily. "I'm sorry. Jake told me before we came out how much our breakup has hurt you...It's hurt me too, but I thought it's what you wanted." He said quietly. "I don't want to talk about it." I said looking at the ground. He stepped closer to me and snaked his arms around my waist. "I love you." He said- sending my stomach into an eruption of butterflies. "I love you too." I mumbled, he cut me off as our lips smashed together and our bodies moved perfectly in sync.