Anthony Trujillo- Please Don't Do This

The Prom after party had been amazing up until now. Anthony had, had way too much to drink and was purely intoxicated. I had been begging him to stop drinking for hours now. Everyone was in the garden crowded around Matt Tinley and Anthony. Matt and I had a small fling, before I got with Anthony well over a year now, Matt told me at Prom I was 'looking good' and Tony was going off his nut about it. He had hold of Matt by his T-Shirt, Chance and Jake were stood to the side ready to intervene if needed. "Dude your girls beautiful, that's all I was saying. I'm not trying to smash her or get with her. I was complementing the girl alright?" Matt said squirming slightly.

Recently, Anthony has been very, very 'owning' of me- if you get what I mean. If a boy dares look at me he has a go at them, threatens them. I've tried to cool him down, remind me I'm his and that I love him, but it really just doesn't work. He gets angry, flips and we have an argument and it all goes horrific. Chance ad Jake tried, but were both instantly shut down.

"Anth babe come on." I said. Everyone was watching. "Tony bro come on." Chance begged, it was like Tone had seen red. He hit Matt 3 times. Jake tried to pull him away, my parents came to the door as I was throwing after Prom. "Anthony!" My Dad shouted, Anthony froze, before throwing 2 more punches. "Stay the fuck away from my girlfriend." He dropped Matt to the floor. "PARTYS OVER." My Dad bellowed, people grabbed their stuff and left. I tried to chase after Anthony, he was so, so angry for no reason. "Please don't do this, talk to me please babe." I said tearing up. He pushed me away and walked away. I took a few deep breaths and ran inside. My Mum was trying to clean Matt up at the kitchen sink. I dug an ice pack out for his black eye. "Matt come upstairs there's some plasters in my room." I said referring to his bleeding arm. I helped him upstairs and he sat on my bed. 

My room was a mess, Anthony's jumpers were thrown across the room, my makeup was all over my dresser and there was a cracked photo frame of me and Anthony on the floor.

**FLASHBACK 12 HOURS PREVIOUSLY**

I started pampering my skin ready for Prom, Anthony was using my phone to text his Dad, he had lost his phone a couple days ago. "Who's Jordan?" He asked angrily. I put my tweezers done. "Um why?" I frowned, sipping my 7 Up. He grabbed the photo frame of us of my bedside table, hit it against the wall and threw it on the floor. "HE'S MY BROTHERS BEST FRIEND." I shouted, tears racing down my face. "I'm sorry." He mumbled.

**END OF FLASHBACK**

I put a plaster on Matt's hand. "Do you mind if I tidy, whilst we wait for your parents?" I asked. "No go ahead." He smiled. I quickly picked up the photo frame as tears filled my eyes. I quickly wiped them and put it away in my drawer- my Dad would flip if he knew what Anthony had done earlier today. "Are you okay?" Matt asked as I started putting my makeup away in my drawers. "Yeah, it's just been a rough night." I sighed, I sat down and took my heels off and started to remove my makeup. "I'm really sorry I caused that back there, I didn't know he was gonna flip." Matt apologized, rubbing the back of his neck. He passed me the ice pack as the doorbell rang. "It's not your fault, please don't apologize. I'm sorry for his behavior." 

Matt left and I text Anthony. 'I can't believe you ruined MY party.' I clicked send and carried on tidying up.