Nathan Spesier- Filming (Requested)

"Nate..." I called, he came running into our room, nearly tripping. "What's up?" He panted. I stretched my arms out. He bent down and hugged me. "Can you film with me today?" I asked, stroking his hair. "It'll have to be this afternoon, because I'm helping Jake this morning." He said kissing my cheek. "Okay baby." I said kissing him softly on the lips. "I'll see you in a bit." He shouted, walking away. "Okay baby, I love you." I called. "I love you too." He shouted, the door closed and I hopped out of bed, I grabbed my towel and went into my bathroom. I showered and washed my hair. I got out and blasted some music, tidying up whilst I was in my towel. I got dressed into some black, skinny, ripped jeans and a baggy, grey jumper. I rolled the sleeves up and added my bracelet and rings. I dried my hair and then curled it. I did my skincare and selected all my makeup and brushes into my little basket.

Later that afternoon, he came in and set up all the lights and the camera. "Baby I'm ready." He called from our room, I went into our room. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. "Let's do this." I smiled. We sat down and he pressed record. "Hey dolls, welcome back to my channel. So, today I'm with Nathan filming a very highly requested video..." I smiled looking at him. "Boyfriend does girlfriends makeup." He smirked. We got started and he picked up my eyebrow pomade. "This is what you use to draw your eyebrows on." He said, I laughed. He grabbed the right brush. "Yes boo." I giggled. He held my head with one hand and started filling them in. We filmed for around 2 hours.

We finished and I grabbed my makeup wipes, I wiped it all off, whilst Nathan packed away his lights and my camera. He put the memory card on my desk. "I'm popping out sweet." He called. He came into the room and kissed me. "Drive safe baby I love you." I said. "I love you more beautiful."