[five]

~BULLIES SUCK

~BULLIES SUCK

angelique's point of view

After yesterday's events, I was walking along the river to try and clear my mind. I tried to at least but that was until I started hearing yelling. My eyebrows scrunched together and I started running towards the shouting as the voices sounded familiar.

"Henry what the hell are you doing?!" My eyes widened as I noticed a boy was being pinned down my Henry Bower and his friends.

"Oh look what we have here," he laughed, walking towards me.

I froze in my spot, gulping as my heart raced. They always treated me like their property and it disgusted me.

"Has my little princess come to help?" Henry questioned as he smirked. I cringed at the nickname, shaking my head since I honestly only liked it when Richie called me that.

I slowly looked up at Henry with confusion and anger, "why are you hurting him?... You shouldn't be doing this!"

The male-only seemed to scoff, his eyes darkening with anger. "Grab her," he demanded as his two friends ran over and each one held one arm. "You know you shouldn't be a hypocrite. You hurt me every day by rejecting me... it hurts a lot. We are meant to be Angelique. Can't you see that?"

I narrowed my eyes down at him, squirming as I tried to get out their grips but I was having trouble. They held me tightly and I was sure I'd have a bruise by now. "Let go of me you assholes!"

Henry walked over to the dark-skinned male, kicking him in the stomach again. "Stop!" I yelled as loud as I could. "Stop it!"

Walking over to me, he took his switchblade out again and right there I knew I was in trouble. I shook my head quickly, tears brimming in my eyes. Ripping my shirt right open by the neck area, he began craving something underneath my collarbone. "Let me show you who you belong to, my dear."

Tears streamed down my face as my knees buckled and I gave in, sobbing. The two boys suddenly dropped me though once something had hit Henry right in the head. My eyes widened and I turned my head, noticing who it was. "You losers are trying too hard..."

I was pushed into the water by one of his friends only to harshly get pulled back up again by the psychopath himself. "Beverly will do you... you just gotta ask nicely. Just like I did," I could practically hear the smirk in his voice. His lips attached to my neck and I whimpered, shutting my eyes tightly.

the third-person point of view.

Ben let out a scream, throwing a rock over. Henry seemed to drop the girl, grunting as one hit him in the arm. Angelique stumbled over towards where her friends were, running into Richie's arms who seemed to behave waiting for her. He held her close, not caring one bit that a bit of blood seemed to be staining on his shirt.

The girl hid behind the boy, afraid to be hit. "Rock war!!" The boy with glasses yelled out, not seeing Angelique flinch. In return from the yelling, he got hit in the forehead and stumbled back.

She caught him of course, helping him back to his feet. The two groups started throwing rocks at each other, Henry eventually backed out as he was on the ground. "Go blow your dad you mullet-wearing asshole!" He screamed out, giving them the middle fingers.

Everyone came together and checked on Mike, who they learned was homeschooled, and Angie. The boy wearing glasses ended up giving his buttoned-up shirt over to the girl he liked. She shakily buttoned it up after cleaning the blood up with her old shirt that was ripped up.

She felt disgusting.

"You know, if you're going to start hanging out with us every day then you're practically apart of the losers club," the boy snickered, nudging Angie.

As they all walked along the long grass, passing the trains, Mike spoke up. "Thanks, guys... but you shouldn't have done that. He will be after you guys too now."

Eddie shook his head, "oh no-no. Henry Bowers? He's always after us."

"I guess that's one t-thing we all have in common," Bill stuttered out, nodding his head.

"Yeah, homeschool, welcome to the losers club."

As they all continued walking until they finally arrived in town, Richie seemed to nudge the shortest female. "Watch this," he whispered, walking over to one of the band members who were performing on the streets. He smirked and took the guys trumpet, trying to play it but he failed terribly. Angelique giggled softly, seeing the band member snatch his instrument back.

"What are you guys talking about?" Eddie had questioned once he walked over to the group as they stood in an alley, all in a circle. The boy handed the brunette her ice cream that she had kindly asked for him to get earlier.

"What they always talk about-- hey!" She squeaked once she caught the boy with glasses steal a lick from her ice cream.

She pretended to be angry at him as she frowned, her lips forming into a pout. Richie caught himself staring at her soft pink lips for a little longer then he was supposed. "You're cute when you're angry babe," he winked. Her cheeks suddenly were covered in a pink shade, looking down as she licked her ice cream shyly.

"I think it will end," Ben said suddenly causing everyone to look over at him except he stared at Beverly. "For a little while, at least."

"What do you mean?" She wondered.

"I was going through all my Derry research and I charted out all the big events. The ironworks explosion in 1908. The Bradlee gang in 35, and the blackspot in 62 and now kids being..." he trailed off quietly. "I realised this stuff has been happening every twenty-seven years."

We all talked for a bit longer as we walked out more to a small bench, each one of them sitting comfortably -- or so it seemed. Their shoulders were held up tensely as if they were expecting someone or something to jump out and scare them.

"Okay... so let me get this straight. It comes out from... wherever to eat kids for like a year - and then what? It just goes into hibernation?" Eddie questioned.

Angie rolled her eyes, "I just explained that."

"Maybe it's like... what do you call it?" Stanly paused, thinking about what he was talking about before speaking up again. "Cicadas! Do you know? The bugs that come out every seventeen years..."

"My grandfather thinks that this town is cursed. He says that all the bad things happen in this because of one thing. An evil thing," Mike mumbled.

Catching their attention fully now, they all stared at the homeschooled. What shocked them the most was when Angelique finished what Mike was saying.

"An evil thing that feeds off the people in Derry... my grandmother warned me about it when I small," she quietly told them.

"But it can't be one thing. We all saw something different," the jew mumbled.

"Maybe. Or maybe it knows what scares us most and that's what we see."

"I saw a leper. I-It was like a walking infection..." Eddie said as he scrunched his nose.

Stanly seemed to be annoyed with it as he didn't believe it could be one thing. In all honesty, he didn't think it was real at all. "But you didn't" He looked at Eddie. "Because it isn't real. None of this is. Not Eddie's leper, not Bill seeing Georgie or the women I keep seeing!"

There was silence for a second before the kid with the glasses spoke up.

"Is she hot?"