[eight]

~FEAR MAKES HIM STRONGER

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

~FEAR MAKES HIM STRONGER

The clown started walking towards Eddie and I slowly as we crawled back, trying to get away. The boy began breathing heavily as the clown came closer and closer to us. Suddenly when the clown jumped forward, I flinched as he screamed. It began playing with Eddie's cheeks before he copied us with crying like he was mocking us. My grabbed my arm and opened his mouth as if he was about to eat it but I managed to pull away, feeling his gloved fingers playing with my cheeks.

"Tasty, tasty beautiful fear," the clown finally said as he drooled. He reached his hand out, grabbing Eddie by the neck. He smiled and showed his sharp teeth making me gasp. It felt like I was glued to the floor as I tried getting up. I wanted to help my friend so badly. The clown rolled his eyes back, his mouth growing wide as more incredibly sharp teeth grew out. He suddenly stopped and stared over at the stairs.

"Help!" The boy screamed his lungs out.
"This isn't real enough for you Bill?" The clown asked as he pretended to be sad. "It isn't real enough for you?"
"Holy shit," Richie gulped, staring at the clown with wide eyes.

IT suddenly smirking, "it was real enough for Georgie..." he began laughing like a maniac, running over towards the two boys. I felt free for once and jumped up but Beverly came running with some sharp stick, stabbing him right in the eye. She yelled over at us, telling us to get out. Beverly, Richie and Bill ran over to us, trying to help us up.
"Get me out of here!" Eddie kept screaming at them. The clown suddenly turned around and Beverly whimpered quietly. "No, no, no," Eddie shook his head, "he's gonna kill us!"

The clown jumped and screamed at Beverly, then began laughing as he did earlier. He slashed Ben, who I didn't see enter, before turning back to us. We were all screaming at Bill who began walking over to the clown when he walked out the room. "Don't let him get away!"

When Bill had returned though, everyone was screaming at each other -- mostly Eddie though. I tried getting up myself but that's when I realised my leg.

My fucking leg was burning.

Everyone helped Eddie out while Mike slowly helped me out, the two of us holding onto each other.
"You did this..." a voice snapped me out my thoughts. When I looked over, I noticed Eddie's mother. Poor boy. "You! You did this!" She pointed to everyone. Her eyes seemed to linger on me, softening. I only gave her a small smile in return, shaking my head. She went back to her angry face, glaring at the boys and Beverly. "You know how delicate he is," she spoke through gritted teeth.

I didn't bother to listen to their argument and Mike walked over and sat me down on the ground carefully for the moment in time since I did not want to stand.

"You are all monsters... all of you!" She mainly glared at Bill though and I mean, I understood why. "Eddie is done with you, do you hear? Done!" She scoffed. She climbed into the car and drove off. I didn't fail to catch Eddie though as I noticed he was starting to cry. My heart did ache for him.
As they walked along the road, Mike behind them while he held me. "I saw the well," Bill suddenly spoke up, "w-we knew where it is and next time we will b-be better prepared."
"No!" Stanly yelled, "no next time, Bill!"
I couldn't help but just flinch, hating the fact that my friends were shouting at each other. "Why?" Beverly asked, "we all know that no one will do anything about it."

I watched as Richie frowned, "Angelique and Eddie were nearly killed and look at this motherfucker-" he pointed over to Ben, "-he's leaking hamburger helper!"

"We can't pretend that it's going to go away... Ben, you said it yourself. It comes back every twenty-seven years," Bev carried on.
"Fine! I'll be forty and far away from here," he replied to the redhead, "I thought you said you wanted to get out this town too?"
I tuned myself out, pushing myself off Mike as I hopped to the path again. I should've asked for a ride, dammit.
"I'm just saying. Let's face facts, real world! Georgie is dead so stop trying to get us killed too," the boy with glasses snapped. I watched as he tried walking over to me and I knew he was trying to leave but Bill stood in front of his path.

"Georgie is not dead," he mumbled.

"You couldn't save him but you could still save yourself," Richie grumbled.
"No, t-ta-take it back!" Bill yelled, "you're s-scared and we all are but take it back!" He pushed Richie back only to have Richie push Bill back. My eyes widened and a hand flew to my mouth when I saw Bill punch the boy.
"You're all just a bunch of losers!" He tried to attack Bill in return for the punch but Stanly and Mike were quick to grab him by the arms, keeping him away. Ben held the other boy. "Fuck off!" He screamed, trying to move out of Mike and Stanly's grip. "You're just a bunch of losers trying to get yourself killed by a stupid clown!"