[seven]

~STUPID HOUSE

~STUPID HOUSE

the third-person point of view.

"Bill you can't go in there! This is crazy," the orange head said as she got off her bike. Bill stood by the door of the old and broken house that was on the corner of Neibolt street. The rest of the group of friends stood behind her, Angelique finally catching up as she got off her bike.

"Look, you don't have to come in with me," Bill said as he looked over at them. "What happens when another Georgie goes missing? Or another Betty? Or another Edd Corkin... or one of us?! Are you just going to pretend that it doesn't happen like everyone else in the town? Because I can't," the boy snapped. Everyone seemed to be a bit taken back but they stayed quiet, letting him speak. "I go home and all I see if that Georgie isn't there. His clothes, his toys, his stupid stuffed animals but he isn't.. so walking into this house is easier than walking into my own."

"Wow," Richie murmured. "He didn't stutter once..."

The boy stepped up first, Angelique seeming to step over too but she took a small step as if she was fighting with herself. Ben followed. "Wait!" They turned their heads, looking over at Stanly. "Shouldn't we have people to keep watch? You know just in case something bad happens..."

"W-Who wants to stay out here?"

Everyone seemed to have raised their hands but Bill noticed Angelique didn't causing him to give her a small smile. Angelique stepped back searched the bushes for some sticks, returning after. Hiding them behind her hand just in enough so they seemed all the same size, the boys choosing each stick.

Since Richie and Eddie chose the shortest, they were the ones that had to step over inside. "Fuck," the boy mumbled under his breath. "Yeah, I'm coming! Come on Eddie..."

Opening the door, Bill stepped over in first before Richie, Eddie and Beverly followed behind. Angelique gave Stanly a small pat on the back before she ran over, gulping.
"Wow, can't believe I pulled out a short straw. You guys are so lucky we're not measuring dicks," Richie said, noticing the brunette stepped over beside her. She seemed to blush deeply, slapping the male's chest.
"That's disgusting," she whispered.

As they examine the first floor, Eddie seemed to get more and more disgusted in each step he took. "I can smell it..."
Richie sighed, "don't breathe through your mouth."
"Why?"
"'Cause then you're eating it," he said.

The boy looked over at Angelique again, taking her hand slowly and giving it a small squeeze. She looked down and their hands, smiling widely before returning her gaze at the house. The two walked over to vines that were tangled in each other, noticing a piece of paper. Angelique pulled it out and stared down at it, the boy with glasses staring down over her shoulder.

Suddenly he snatched the paper away from her hands, staring at it with disbelief. "It says I'm missing," he said loudly.

angelique's point of view.

The other two walked over towards us and looked at the paper, shaking his head. "You aren't missing..." I tried.
"That's my shirt. That's my hair and that's my face," he said and I knew there he was starting to feel scared.
"This isn't real!" Bill tried taking the paper out from his hands but Richie only moved away.
"That's my name! That's my age, that's the date!"
I had enough of it as I stepped in. "Rich! This isn't real!"
"No! It says I'm missing!"
"Calm down!"
"What the fuck!"

"Look at me, Richie. Look at me! T-This isn't real. It is trying to play tricks on you..." Bill told him but as he did, he finally got the boy to calm down. Richie held my hand again and it didn't bother me, my thumb was caressing the back of his hand slowly.

A noise came from upstairs making us snap our heads towards the sound. "Ow!" A feminine voice spoke. Slowly, we all began walking up the stairs and suddenly the sound stopped. We glanced at each other before we looked across the hall to see the one and only Betty Rimpson. Suddenly she was dragged back by her feet, letting out a scream. I jumped back from the loud noise, flinching. "Sorry," I whispered to Eddie who I ended up jumping into.

I watched as Bill and Richie started walking towards where Betty was just at. Eddie turned around as he heard something else, walking towards that. I didn't know where to go exactly so I followed behind Richie -- not that I had a choice to anyways since we were still holding the hands of each other.

"Guys?" He said breathlessly. I let out a gasp, letting go of Richie's hand as I ran over to when the door started closing. The boy turned around -- eyes widening. "Eddie!!" I screamed. The two boys ran over and began helping me, trying to get the door open but it wouldn't work.

"Eddie open the door!" Bill yelled.

"Angelique..." a familiar voice had called out to me. I looked over my shoulder, slowly turning around. "Come on Angelique!" My brother laughed, poking out from a desk before running towards a certain room.
"Theo, stop playing games," I sighed.

Richie seemed to turn around as I noticed him move over to me in the corner of my eyes. "Didn't you say your brother was dead?" The boy asked, taking my hand. I didn't bother to notice, walking over towards the room. It was as if I was in some kind of trance but I couldn't stop myself from moving along.

Bill's voice cut me out of my little daydream though. "Angie? Richie?" We turned around just in time for the door to shut close, a small yelp leaving my lips. Richie cursed, banging his fists against the door before he stepped back, looking at me. "At least we will die together, right?"

I glared at him, shaking my head. "Not now, please..." I let out a breath. A small noise came from behind us and I shut my eyes tightly for a second before turning around carefully. We noticed there were a bunch of dolls that were like clowns staring right at us.

I didn't even notice our hands broke apart as I was trying to focus on my breathing, my heart beating loudly in my ears. Snapping my eyes open, I looked over at Richie as I felt the coldness instead of the slim fingers and warm palm that belonged to the boy.

"Richie," I whisper shouted to him, "stay back, please," I begged, whimpering. The boy continued walking over to the coffin and I quickly walked over, seeing him open it. There laid a doll version of the boy beside me, maggots crawling over his skin which made me want to gag. Richie shut it as I called his name out.
But just as he shut the coffin, IT jumped out, landing back on the coffin that seemed to close by itself again. "Beep beep, Richie!"
He started running towards the boy and I wanted to scream but nothing seemed to have left my lips. The door opened and he was pulled out. "Richie! Don't you dare leave me!" I shouted, running towards the door. I gulped and slowly turned around seeing the clown was staring at me, waiting patiently.

"Boop!" He said, booping my nose. I closed my eyes as he did that, feeling the floor beneath my disappear and I fell. I didn't know where I fell but as I opened my eyes I realised I was back on the first floor. I looked around and noticed Eddie seemed to be passed out on the floor. My eyes widened and I walked over quickly, "A-Are you alright?"

Eddie shook his head quickly, trying to lift his arm but I noticed his bone stuck right out. I winced softly, biting my bottom lip with a sigh. We started hearing fingers tap on something causing us to look over. A fridge door opened and the thing was. IT. The clown was upside down, laughing as he climbed out. The demonic clown fixed himself before he stood up properly, staring down at the both of us.

"Time to float!"

--

slightly unedited because i'm writing this in class lmao