[eleven]

~SEE YOU IN TWENTY-SEVEN YEARS

third person p.o.v

Angelique wanted this clown to burn in hell.

"Kill it! Kill it now!" Eddie had screamed out, his heart racing fast as the ugliest clown stood upon them. "Just kill it!" Both him and Richie seemed to yell.

At this point, everyone was yelling at Bill to kill it.

"The gun isn't loaded," Mike said, glancing at me before staring back out at Bill. The clown smirked, hearing Mike clear as he knew he wasn't going to die. "Hey, it's not loaded!"
Bill aimed the gun at IT's forehead, shooting it but nothing seemed to be shot out. Angelique screamed out to the boy holding the weapon, telling him to getaway.
IT began running towards the male as he, of course, wanted to attack him. Eat him, even. Bill tried again, putting the gun out but the clown only seemed to bite it.

"Leave him alone!" Beverly screamed as she ran over, trying to stab the monster in its eye but he seemed to notice and pushed her back before the large spike even reached him.

Seeing Pennywise was distracted, Bill jumped up and onto the clowns back, taking the stick and putting it between its teeth. The brunette managed to give 'four eyes' a nudge, indicating for him to help his friend.
Hesitantly, he ran over and jumped onto the clown too. He tried helping Bill, trying to do as much as he good. Ben managed to grab the clowns left hand whilst Stanley grabbed his right. Pennywise only grew angry as he pushed the two boys away and flipped Richie off. Angelique winced, scrunching her nose slightly. She ran over quickly, helping him up.

"Let him go!" Beverly yet again had screamed. Everyone noticed how Bill was lifted in the air, Pennywise holding the boy's neck - about to snap it in fact.

When Pennywise spoke, it brought a weakness out of Angelique. Something was familiar about it but she couldn't put her finger on it. Like... as if she heard it in her dreams. The voice that always lurked around.

"No! I'll take him... I'll take all of you and have a feast on your flesh as I feed on your fear," he grinned widely, evilly. He shakily lifted his pointer finger, pointing at us all. "Or... you let us be and I'll take him. Only him. Then I will have my long rest and you will all live to grow and thrive and lead a happy life until old age takes you back to the weeds."
Bill cringed, "leave!" He yelled but his voice seemed to crack, failing him.

The two girls stood together, both holding hands as they stared at the clown with fear. That being obvious. They were just scared for Bill who Beverly, seemed to crush on while Angelique just didn't want another one of her friends to go away.

Not for her phobia to come crawling back to her.

"Leave!" Bill said, his voice shaking and being wavery. "I'm the one who dragged you into this. I'm s-sorry..." Pennywise smirked and mimicked his small stuttered sorry. "Go!" He screamed. The clown only seemed to laugh, looking at the kids.
"Guys we can't," Beverly spoke, letting go of her friend's hand. Angelique cringed, seeing how brave suddenly the redhead was being. She noticed how most of her friends got braver. It made her feel left out - like as if she was being thrown back into the small group where she had to fear every single thing.

If she was being honest, she didn't understand why she couldn't get over it. Why couldn't she be like the others and just be brave for once? If she could be brave in front of her mother and her man whores, Henry and his stupid gang, and Greta... surely she can be brave for some clown who only lives off fear.

"I told you, Bill," Richie started speaking. He clutched the weapon he was holding. "I fucking told you. I don't want to die and it's your fault," the boy with glasses paused and began pacing slowly. "You punched me in the face, you made me walk through shitty water, you brought me to a fucking crackheads house and now-" the male picked his bat up again, "-I'm going to have to kill this fucking clown!"

The clown seemed to see what was happening as he dropped Bill, standing up properly.

"Welcome to the losers club, asshole!" Richie screamed out as the clown ran up to him. The boy didn't have any hesitance as if he's had practice for years - hitting the clown right in the face. Angelique's eyes widened and she got distracted for a split second, her eyes focusing on her boyfriend.

"Well shit," she cursed under her breath.

Mike ran up to the monster causing her to snap out of her daydream, quickly picking up the tool that was nearby again. Fear seemed to have stayed by her side as she started going to attack him. She paused for a second, the clown shapeshifted into her brother.
"Angie!" Stanley squeaked out. Angelique's heart raced and she felt like it was about to burst out her chest. She bit her lip and hit the clown right in his face too. It shapeshifted again but she lost focus as she stumbled back, falling onto her bottom as the moon boot really got in her way.

She cringed, keeping her head down for a bit. Stanley ran over and helped her up, making sure she was alright before they set their attention back onto the monster. Ben ran over and stabbed it right into the chest causing black blood to squirt everywhere. Everyone stepped back, sickness running through the two girls stomachs. Bandages from the clown wrapped around Bens backhead causing him to scream loudly.

Bill grabbed chains he found and threw it over, making them wrap around the clown's face. Stanley left the girls side and they began hitting Pennywise, pretending for it to be their own punching bag.
Angelique, still, stayed back. Her eyes were wide and she noticed how the clown's eyes stayed on her. She walked over, pushing it all back and just as she went to attack him too like everyone else...

The clown began coughing and coughing. He puked up some sort of mucus all over Angeliques feet causing Eddie to scream. "I'm going to kill you!" Eddie yelled as he kicked the clown in the face.

The clown yet again shapeshifted, his face moving to Beverly's dad. "Hey, Bevy. Are you still my baby girl?" He asked. The redhead didn't take any shits as she stuck a large pole inside Pennywise's' mouth.

The clown began stepping back, turning back to its true form with the pole still stuck in its mouth. The brunette moved over and stood beside her boyfriend, gulping quietly. Her friend stepped back, standing beside her just as Pennywise spat the pole out. They all stood around the clown, watching him with anger.
Pennywise began crawling back but we followed, letting it crawl into the sewer with such fear in its eyes.

"That's why you didn't kill Beverly, s-she wasn't afraid," Bill spoke. "And we aren't either. Not anymore. So now you're the one that's afraid 'cause you're going to starve," the male continued.
The clown slipped, holding onto the edge carefully as he stared at them all. Stanley handed a pipe over to the boy who stuttered and he raised it which only caused Pennywise to lower himself.

"Fear," the clown whispered before he dropped down into the dark.

Suddenly there was silence between the friends before Richie spoke up. "I know what I'm going to do for my summer experience essay," he said. Angelique stared down at the darkness, not taking in her friends. Beverly and Bill both held each other, hugging each other tightly. Stanley and Mike seemed to just smile along with Ben whilst Eddie looked out at the kids.

"Guys," he said, his voice slightly being in a happy tone. "The kids are floating down."
Angelique snapped herself out, trying to ignore the two pair of bright orange eyes staring at her. They all stared up at the large pile of kids who used to be floating around in circles but are now slowly dropping down.
Bill stepped forward a few steps, eyeing a certain yellow raincoat. He clutched onto it, making sure it really was grasped in his fingers before he let out a small sob. The two girls felt tears run down their own cheeks, them being sensitive. Richie chuckled quietly. "Hey princess it's okay," he whispered to his girlfriend.

She looked up at him and nodded, "it's okay." She repeated, "it's over. We won."