[six]

~WE'RE ALL AFRAID OF SOMETHING

angelique's point of view.

"Really Rich?" I groaned out, rolling my eyes.
Richie laughed, "awe princess you shouldn't get jealous. I'm all yours!"

"No Richie, she's not hot!" Stanly cried out, "her face is all messed up. None of this makes any sense." The boy's voice cracked and I felt small. I felt guilty too. "They're all like bad dreams..."
Mike shook his head. "I don't think so... I know the difference between a bad dream and real life, okay?"
"What did you see? You saw something too?"

"You guys know that burnt down house on Harris avenue?" Mike questioned and we all nodded our heads in response. "I was inside when it burnt down. Before I was rescued, my mom and dad were trapped in the next room over from me. They were pushing and pounding on the door, trying to get to me..." the boy paused. "But it was too hot. The fireman finally found me. The skin on their hands had melted down to the bone."

I gave the tanned boy a small sorry smile, looking down after. "We're all afraid of something..." I quietly said.

"What did you see?" Beverly asked, frowning.
"My brother and dad. They were trying to reach out to me... my momma was always being killed..." I left the part out about the clown tricking me in seeing Richie. "There was this clown that stood there and he was telling me to go float with them - as I said, we're all afraid of something."
"You got that right," Eddie scoffed, nodding. His attention suddenly went over to Richie who stared out at the circus clowns who seemed to be performing. "Alright, Richie... what are you afraid of?"

The boy slowly looked over at us again, shrugging. "Clowns."

Suddenly Bill suggested that we head to his place and of course we all followed. As we biked over, I kept looking around with worried eyes as if 'it' would come out any second.

Once we arrived, Bill opened his garage and we piled inside. He pulled a projected out while Mike closed the garage door. We help and closed the curtains/any place where any light came in. We sat around the projector and watched as he reflected onto the wall. My eyes landed on Richie who sat down beside me, giving him a small smile.

Bill showed us a map of Derry, staring intently at it. "Look," he pointed over at the wall where the projector was. "It's where G-G-Georgie disappeared. There are the ironworks and the blackspot... everywhere 'it' happens, it's- it's all connected by the sewers and they meet up at-"

Ben seemed to have bet Bill to it. "The well house."
"It's the house on Neibolt street," Stantly informed us, looking over at me. I shook my head at him, frowning.

This kid had some idea.

Eddie suddenly took a sharp inhale from his inhaler as Richie spoke up. "You mean that creepy-ass house where the hobos like to sleep?"
"I hate that place... it always feels like someone is watching me," I said, fiddling with the end of my sleeves.
"That's where I saw 'it'. That's where I saw the clown," Eddie said as he breathed heavily. I felt bad for him. "T-Th-That's where it lives,"

Eddie took another sharp inhale and I rubbed his back gently. The boy gave me a small smile and I returned it, removing it after as he stood up. "Can we please stop talking about this?!" He exclaimed, standing up. "I-I-I can barely breath! T-This is summer. We're kids. I'm about to have a fucken asthma attack! I'm not doing this!" He shouted as he walked to the wall where the projector was projecting, ripping the paper off that was there.

I got up, wanting to calm him down but Richie seemed to pull me back. "What the hell put it back!" Bill shouted but the boy only seemed to shake his head.

The projector started to switch by it's self-making us all look at it with confusion. It began switching to photos of Georgie. "What's going on?" I asked worriedly. Mike went over and tried to turn it off but nothing seemed to work. It then changed to photo's of the whole family, Bill's mother had her hair covering her face because of the wind. As it kept switching closer and closer to Bill's mothers face, it began creeping everyone out. The face began changing a small gasp was heard from Bev and me.

"What the fuck is that?!" Eddie screamed out.
"Turn it off!" The redhead screamed too, turning to Bill. "Turn it off!" She screamed again. Mike kicked the projector and things went silent. Slowly walking towards it, I screamed as a large clown began crawling out from the wall. "What the fuck Angelique!" Eddie yet again yelled.

Backing me up against the wall, everyone seemed to be too shocked to do anything to stop. I screamed out for help, sobbing as I used to hands to cover my eyes, wanting to stop seeing it.

Hearing the garage door open and sudden silence filled the room, I tore my hands away from my face and looked at everyone with shock. Anger boiled in me as everyone went to Beverly, asking if she was okay.

Really now?

"IT saw us. IT saw us," Eddie kept repeating as he took heavy breaths. "It knows where we are," he frowned.
"S-So let's go," Bill said as he walked over to where his bike was.

I slowly walked over, keeping a distance between them while wiping my wet cheeks.

"Go? Go where?" Ben asked him.
"Neibolt. That's where Ge-Georgie is," Bill said, looking as if he was about to cry.
"After that?" I asked with shock. "you're kidding right?"
Richie nodded, "yeah. It's summer. We should be outside."
"If you say that one more f-fucken time-" Bill took a deep breath before he got onto his bike, leaving us.
"Bill!" Beverly shouted, "Bill!" She shouted louder but the boy seemed to ignore her.

I sighed heavily and watched as they all discussed something before getting on their bikes, quickly heading off to follow behind the stuttering boy. All that time I stayed silent, cursing when they just left without me.

"You guys suck... I am so not following," I mumbled.
"Angie..." a whisper came from the shadows and I squealed, getting on my bike as quick as I could, biking away.
"Wait for me you assholes!"

---

i'm like really sorry i haven't been updating. i've been studying and doing exams hhh