[twelve. final]

~THE BEGINNING OF AN END

// September //

I finished explaining everything that had happened to my mother, slightly leaving out a few parts. She stared at me with such shock, laughing a bit.

"I'm so sorry, darling," she whispered after a little bit of silence. I only shrugged, looking down. "I guess I just... came to the realisation when you weren't here. I was so scared because I couldn't find you. I realised how much of a terrible mother I am."
I frowned, "hey hey no. It's fine!" I quickly said as I really did believe that she changed back to her old self.

A few- or well, a lot of things have changed since the whole incident. My mother had gone back to her old, caring self. She took me out and well we ended up having a large shopping spree. We gossiped about a few things too and, of course, I was really sketchy about it at first but I learned in the end that she did change.

And guess what?

Richie and I ended up taking out relationship a little further over the summer. We had this extremely nice picnic by a park where we first met. Things ended up becoming a little heated but hey- it all felt like a dream come true.

Speaking of my adorable boyfriend, there was a knock on the door causing my mother to look over. I giggled and said a small goodbye, skipping over to the door and opening it carefully. Well when I said I skipped, I meant I limped.

Damn you moonboot.

"Hey princess. You ready to go meet up with everyone?" Richie asked. I nodded my head in response and extended my arm. The boy chuckled and happily took my hand, our fingers lacing together. I closed the door behind me with my free hand before we walked out.

third person p.o.v

"So did you talk to your mom?" Richie asked softly, taking a glance at his girlfriend before looking out again.
She nodded, humming a little. "Surprisingly, she gave in first. When I came home that day from your place, she was crying and apologising. Heck, even the house was spotless."

The male chuckled a bit, shaking his head as they walked in silence after that. After a small while, the two couple arrived and said their hello's to everyone. They plopped down beside each other, Angelique being beside her redhead best friend while Richie was beside Eddie. They all had a small talk first before Beverly began explaining what she had seen that time she was practically possessed.

"-I can only remember parts, but- my father was dead. That's what it felt like," she said, shrugging. She looked at Angelique with wide eyes before looking down at the green grass again. "I saw us, all of us back together, back in the cistern but we were older. Like our parent's ages."
Bill tilted his head to the side a bit, confused. "W-Wh-What were we all doing there?"
"I just remember how we felt - I don't think I can ever forget that," the female admitted.

Silence fell between them again before Bill spoke up again. "Swear it," he started and everyone was confused now. "S-Swear that if it isn't dead or if 'it' ever comes back, we'll come back too."
Bill stood up, glancing at each person. Beverly was the first to stand out of the friends followed by Ben.. then so on.

Bill held out his hand and cut a small line on his palm with a broken piece of glass he managed to find. He went around the circle, doing the same with everyone. They were hesitant with it but let him.
Soon when Bill returned back to the circle and dropped the broken glass, he grabbed the redhead's hand. The group of friends got the message and slowly held each other's hands.
It seemed like a while but they all let go after a bit. Stanley spoke first this time. "I gotta go," he quietly said, "I hate you." He added when he had looked at Bill. He then laughed softly, walking away.

Eddie gave his four-eyed friend a side hug before walking away too.

"See you later losers," Mike said as he chuckled.

Soon enough, Angelique said her goodbyes too. "See you guys around... let's go Rich."

Beverly and Bill watched as the two walked away and when Ben left too, the ginger turned her head to the boy she liked. "You know when I was telling you about what I saw?" She said quietly, her tone of voice coming of shaky. Bill nodded.

"I only saw you, me, Ben, Stanley, Eddie, Mike and Richie... Angelique? She... she wasn't there."

Richard stopped in front of Angelique's house, the two lettings out sighs. "Soooo I'll see you tomorrow right?" He said cheekily. "I don't think I can wait that long though... I might just need a goodbye, goodnight and good morning kiss-"

The brunette rolled her eyes and leaned over, connecting their lips softly. Sparks shot through both their bodies as they enjoyed the kiss. It lasted a while, both of them pouring their love into it.
"See you tomorrow, you crack head," she joked. The male scoffed playfully, shaking his head. He responded with a small 'yeah yeah' before letting her go.
Richie watched as she walked up to her front door. As she opened it though, he quickly spoke up. "Hey princess?"
"Hm?"
"Stay safe alright?"

Angelique rolled her eyes and smiled, her heart fluttering from how he cared.

"I will. You stay safe too."