[nine]

~FEELINGS?

~FEELINGS?

angelique's point of view.

"Stop it!" I yelled as I pushed myself up from the ground, tears streaming down my cheeks from how much pain was shooting through my leg. "This is what it wants. It wants to fight us!" I said as everyone turned their heads, facing me.

The boys let go of each other as they slowly stepped back too.

"We were all together when we heard it, that's why we're still alive," Beverly added on for me as I couldn't speak more.
Richie growled softly, "yeah? Well, I plan to keep it that way."

The boy snapped at all of us, finally storming off. I, of course, called out for Richie but he seemed to ignore me - just like he did earlier in the garage. Slowly but eventually, everyone started walking away from the group. They all got on their bikes and biked away. Beverly tried talking to Mike, hoping he would stay but the boy just talked about his grandfather was right. How he was an outsider.

"What now?" I asked after glancing between the two that were leftover. Beverly and Bill.
"We carry on with our lives," Bill spoke, sadly in fact. He got onto his bike, biking away as the rest did.

Beverly looked over towards me and gave me a small broken smile and I returned it. "Come on," she walked over towards me and I slipped my hand around her waist as she held most of my weight. "Let's see what we can do seeing as we both know well enough your mother isn't going to do shit."
"Thank you, Bev."

August.

Sitting outside, I read a book I had recently brought while walking along town seeing as I wasn't allowed inside the house. Why? My mother was yet again screwing some guy. She was quite pissed off when I had come home with a cast and crutches and she teased me quite a lot. When I came home though again with the moonboot, she finally started yelling at me again.

"Hey," a male voice said, interrupting my reading. I set the blue bookmark inside the book, making sure to save where I was at before closing the book and looking over.
"Oh hey," I answered back.

Richie sighed and walked up the porch sitting beside me.

"How are you?" The male asked after a few seconds of nothing but an uncomfortable silence.
I shrugged my shoulders, "good." Lies.
"That's good..." he trailed off.

Yet again silence broke between us and I couldn't help but just groan loudly, setting the book on the other side of me. "What the hell have we gotten ourselves into, huh? Suddenly we're all trying to help Bill find his brother - which we all know is dead - and now we're running away from some stupid shapeshifting clown!" I ranted, "I... I hate this so much. What if we... What if I end up losing someone else?"

the third person point of view

Richie sighed heavily before moving closer and pulling the girl into his arms, the two hugging for what felt like hours. Angelique had her head rested on his shoulder, both their arms wrapped around each other and for once did Angelique feel okay.
For once did she feel safe and thought that nothing would go wrong. Tears started brimming in her eyes and before she could control herself, the words slipped out of her mouth. "W-What if I lose you?"
Right there did she know that she came to the biggest conclusion of her life.

Angelique Lundee was falling for the four-eyed boy. Well, she had already fallen for him.

Hard.

"Don't worry princess. You won't lose me because I will always, always, always be there for you," the male had said causing a small giggle to leave her lips. He looked down and kissed Angie's forehead softly.
It caused something to spark inside her as her cheeks burned with a red dark colour. "You know... you were my first kiss," she informed Richie.

The boy stayed silent for a few seconds before a wide grin broke off onto his lips, the corner of his lips curling up. She looked up at him with confusion as she didn't know why there was silence. She noticed he started leaning in causing her heart to race at an incredibly fast pace that was sure was about to beat out of her chest.

Angelique wasn't the only nervous one as the boys heart was racing so, so fast. When their lips touched though, it felt like Richie's whole body exploded from how happy he became. Their lips moved slowly and in sync, both of them not wanting to pull away but they had seemed to kiss for so long that they were starting to lose breath.

Angelique stared into the boys eyes, biting her bottom lip as she grew nervous. She wanted to tell him. Tell him everything that she had been dying to tell.

"You know why you won't lose me, right?" He said but the brunette shook her head. "Because I'm too hot and I know that's why you love me," he winked.
"Ah yes, you're so correct. That's totally why I love you," she responded
Richie grinned crazy, like a mad man. "Ah well, I love you too sexy!"
"What the fuck, Richard!"

Small time skip.

angelique's point of view.

After a small while, the two of us had walked hand in hand -- well, Richie walked while I limped - towards the arcade. I was standing by the side as I watched, my now boyfriend, play a game that involved fighting.

"You pretending that's Bill again?" I questioned, giggling afterwards.
The boy nodded in response, humming a 'yes' as he was in the lead and didn't want to loose his focus. Though just as the game ended, Bill had walked in and spotted us easily. Richie had started a new game as he wanted to ignore the other.

"Richie..." he sighed, "Angelique."
"Bill," I answered with an eye roll.
"What do you want?" The boy with glasses asked. He suddenly changed subjects quickly. "See that guy i'm hitting? I'm pretending it's you..."
"I-It got Beverly."

Richie was confused at first but once Bill explained what happened, all three of us were out of there and on our way towards the well house.

// On Their Way To The House //

We collected the rest of the guys and biked over to the house. I was on the back of Richie's bike, holding his waist.

Once we got there, I carefully got off and walked my way to the house. I had a moon-boot on so it wasn't that hard to walk around. "Guys spikes," Bill said. Eddie took his fanny pack and threw it far away. Richie picked up a beer bottle and smashing it against the railing by the stairs. We all stared at each other before walking into the house.

Bill opened the door, walking in and turning his flashlight on. "Stanly? You coming?" I asked making everyone turn around.
"Stanly we all have to go, B-Beverly was right," Bill said. "If we all split up l-like last time the c-clown will kill us all one by one. But i-if w-we stick together, all of us, we'll win. I promise" Slowly, Stanly walks in and we all carried on walking towards the well.

We walked down the basement, flashing our light to different places, and walked over to the well.

"Hey Eddie, got a quarter?" Richie asked.
"Wouldn't wanna make a wish in the fucken thing" He responded.
We looked down, seeing how deep it was and I gulped. "Beverly?" Ben yelled into it.
"How are we supposed to get down there?" Mike asked. Ben flashed the light around the room to find some rope. He walked over to it, picked it up and started tying it. Mike made sure it was tight enough then Bill got up and started climbing down it.

Richie patted Eddie's back and he started climbing down it. I looked over at Richie and smiled before going down carefully. We climbed down until we got the hole.