JASON VOORHEES VS SOLOMON GRUNDY

Upon a Friday night, the thirteenth to be exact, the crescent moon illuminates on the gloomy lake of Camp Crystal, hardly reflecting against the small ripples, and its dark deep forests. The wooden cabins glow with bright lamps enlightening throughout the rooms and peering out of blood stained windows. However, one cabin sticks out the most with eccentric ecstasy, the bed moving with flesh on flesh, and moans that continue to grow ever louder as the delightful dalliance brings forth an orgasm. Although the couple ends their pleasurable experience, a haunting man, almost seven feet tall, wearing an iconic bloody hockey mask, creeps to the window, gripping tightly on the hilt of his favorite machete, just watching. (Jason's classic sound effect brews loudly for a few times.) Jason Voorhees looks into the night sky, seeing the lightning strike in the distance, a storm is coming. His clothing soaked and eyes full with bloodlust, he slowly turns and walks toward the other side of the cabin, reaching for the front door knob. The female lover, Kelsi Hunt, with blue eyes, brunette hair, and a curved body. She cuddles next to her stocky, dark-skinned boyfriend, Bruce Miller, wrapping his arm around her head, both smiling wildly. Kelsi's busty size D breasts smash into Bruce's chest, her perky pierced nipples jab into his soft flesh. She kisses his neck and suckles on it while gripping his buzzcut hair as she pushes deeper and down his large bicep.
Bruce: Your nipple rings are poking my side. (Uncomfortable tone)
Kelsi: Deal with it. I'm not stopping.
Bruce: I know what will. A scary story. (Speaks in long exaggerated manner)
Kelsi: Oh come on, you know that's a turn off for me.
Bruce: Did you know of the crazy murders that happened in Camp Crystal Lake?
Kelsi: Don't do that... we're in Crystal Lake!
Bruce: There was once a woman named Pamela Voorhees who had a son named Jason. Apparently, he was physically and mentally disfigured and was picked on by the other kids who also lived at the camp. They pushed him into the Lake and couldn't swim, eventually drowning.
Kelsi sits up paying full attention while the thin brown sheet of the bed uncovers her impressive boobs and curved greatness.
Kelsi: Why didn't the counselors or lifeguards save him?
Bruce: Oh they were just busy making love. But it messed with his mother so bad, she ended up killing all the counselors. One counselor though was a fighter and ended up chopping off Pamela's head with the machete she used to kill the others. Some people say her son Jason didn't drown but watched the whole thing, Now he kills anyone stepping foot on Camp Crystal Lake.
Kelsi: Oh my gosh, you better be joking?!
Bruce: Relax. It's just a legend.
Kelsi: Well, I know a nursery rhyme about a dead guy.
Bruce: Really? Let's hear it.
Kelsi: Well it goes like this. (Clears her throat to lighten her voice)
Solomon Grundy. Born on a Monday. Christened on Tuesday. Married on Wednesday. Took ill on Thursday. Grew worse on Friday. Died on Saturday. Buried on Sunday. That was the end of Solomon Grundy.
Bruce glares at her with a disappointing but creeped out look.
Bruce: That wasn't scary. You just made your voice sound like a child's, making it eerie.
Kelsi laughs as she jolts on top of Bruce, pressing hard with her lips against his, eventually using tongue. A deep but low creek of the wooden floorboards from just beyond the door, alerting the happy couple.
Kelsi: What was that?
Bruce: Probably just George and Dylan trying to scare us. Hey, Dylan you better get out of here... We're busy!
Bruce smiles at Kelsi pulling her head in for another kiss. Another noise is heard, like the dripping of water clacking onto the hard wooden floor.
Bruce: What is that? George did you and Brynn go skinny dipping? Or did Cheyanne spill something again? I'm gonna go see what's going on.
Kelsi: Bruce, hurry back.
Kelsi flips her back to Bruce as he rises putting his boxers on and stretches. She flexes both cheeks on her well formed bottom, teasing Bruce.
Bruce: Awww, Of course. I mean look at the way your ass moves.
Kelsi: Hehehe.
Bruce grips the door handle but halts in his position, hearing the heavy breathing of a seemingly large man then suddenly, Nothing. He turns the knob, slowly opening the door which creates sounds made from worn out hinges. Bruce opens his eyes in shock and fear, covering his gaping jaw as blood is splattered upon the walls, floor, and ceiling of the living room. Every inanimate object is painted with blood, almost like someone grabbed a bucket of human blood and did just that. A single tear cascades down his face while hearing the glass window shatter behind him and Kelsi's bloodcurdling scream. Jason plunges into the window, gripping Kelsi's waist and pulls her out with ease, throwing the nude 21-year old into the muddy soil. Jason wears his hole filled tank top and over it is a green jacket, broken chain around his neck, girded in jeans, and a pair of heavy duty boots. However, what stands out the most is his rotten skin that's almost black in color, though, some flesh has rotted away completely revealing the left side of his jaw and upper spine. Kelsi is then drug by her wild hair, struggling and crying while Jason pulls her toward the edge of the lake where the undead killer slams her whole head into and stomps his foot upon the back of her head, proceeding to drown her while glaring at Bruce who remains frozen. Bruce has to shake his fear out, he grabs the nearest object he can use as a weapon, Bruce's best friend's metal baseball bat leaning against the wall. They were supposed to be hitting home runs before their vacation ended. Bruce grips the leather wrapping of the bat's handle and charges toward the killer. He leaps over the glass window out side, shards of glass and mud stab into his feet but he doesn't mind, he just needs to save Kelsi who pounds on Jason's leg for freedom, not harming him one bit. She is dazed and bleeding by Jason's heavy boot slamming in the back of her head, air bubbles forming out of her mouth in panic. Bruce lunges forward prepared to swing, Jason becomes interested as he releases his foot off Kelsi and she raises her head, desiring the most beautiful component to human survival, oxygen. She glances up to see Jason stop the full power of a baseball player's swing by simply catching its thick end, instantly, Jason springs forth his machete within his right hand. Thrusting it through his chin, puncturing and breaking his skull and clean through the brain. He pulls it out and Bruce's body falls. Jason slowly steps toward Kelsi, his machete dripping with so much blood that it starts to create a small puddle. Kelsi crawls away like a crab, her head and hair soaked, breasts and chest muddy. She screams a deafening cry which catches the attention of something huge. Jason leans forward, gripping Kelsi's ankle which stains her flesh with more wet soil, all along side the lake. As Jason pulls her in closer, she tries to grip anything with no avail, tears pour down her filthy, fearful face. Suddenly, before Jason could drive the finishing blow with his machete, a bubbly type noise stirs the atmosphere. A deep green hole of unknown fluids spread into the soil appearing inches before Kelsi's face. Two large grey fists with huge arms of rotting flesh bursts out of the slime, throwing the dark green liquid everywhere, splashing onto a horrified Kelsi's naked body. A hulking, nine foot zombie with white hair, black eyes and girded in an early nineteen twenties suit, ripped and torn after a hundred years of wear. Chain cuffs on his wrists, a noose as a necklace, and a large range of different knifes stuck into his upper back. His rotting face stares angrily as he stands above the slime puddle that brought him to Crystal Lake. The marshland monster, Solomon Grundy.
Solomon: Solomon Grundy. Born on a Monday. (Deep and Slow moving
pitch.)
Kelsi glares widely at the zombie, Solomon Grundy is real.
Grundy glances downward seeing the beautiful woman that he becomes affectionate for, her filthy bare body huddles in fear. Solomon looks at the serial killer with an instinct to kill. Jason only stares back with wonder, cocking his head one side then the other, keeping his deformed face hidden and tongue silenced.
Solomon: Grundy will not let you hurt pretty lady!
The hulking zombie lifts his beastly arm and smashes Jason with the back of his hand, sending him flying into the wooden sign that boldly says: "Camp Crystal Lake". Jason takes out the whole sign and metal posts holding it up. He lays there for a moment, machete only inches from Voorheeses relaxed hand. Instantly, Jason raises his upper body in stunning superhuman speeds. He throws the wood and metal off him and grips his machete, facing down Solomon as the hulking man looks to Kelsi.
Solomon: Run.
Kelsi shakes her head with agreement but still flabbergasted of what in the world is going on.
Kelsi: Thank you.
Kelsi jolts in speeds she never has ran before, desperate to get out of Camp Crystal. Grundy turns his face back to Jason who has somehow disappeared from Solomon's direction. Sh. Sh. Sh. Hah. Hah. Hah. Grundy scours the vicinity with his dead eyes, carefully watching for any movement. Suddenly, from behind Jason appears and forcefully strikes Grundy in the back with a powerful psycho slash. Jason slashes his opponent three times with his machete, the surprising agony causes Solomon to drop on one knee. Jason finishes the combo by stabbing the machete deep into Grundy's shoulder, to the point the weapon gets stuck in it, and then he kicks the monster trying to separate him from the machete. The kick only pushes him forward just an inch, irritating Grundy. With his machete now one of many other sharp objects stuck in Grundy's back, Solomon spins around and grabs Jason by his shoulders, squeezing him tightly, however, Solomon feels Jason resisting which causes Grundy to realize his superhuman durability and strength. Grundy shouts an almost mindless scream then head butts Jason to the floor, he grips the drenched leg of the killer and slams him into the white wooden paddle boat which rests at the Lake's edge. Conveniently, a harpoon gun lays on the floor along side its paddles. Jason grabs it as Grundy lifts the boat over his head. Water drips onto the stench suit and rotting face of Solomon while Jason holds himself firmly onto the corners of the paddle boat's seats.
Solomon: Grundy smash you!
Solomon throws the boat toward the cabins, already ran sacked by Jason. However, sitting within the boat still holding on tightly while the boat is about to crash into the weak wood of the farthest cabin, Jason outreaches his arm, aiming for Grundy. Jason takes the shot while the boat breaks into the cabin's roof and shatters within the cabin's walls. The harpoon spear moves as fast as a blur, Grundy could barely see it in time as it punctures through Grundy's forehead. The spear end peeks out from the back of his head, the spear causes major damage to Solomon's brain and skull which had shattered. Grundy bellows forth as he pulls it out and tosses it behind him, into the lake. His rage meter seemingly increasing to catastrophic proportions, Jason's in for the fight of his life. Jason steps out of the thrashed and caved in cabin, no injury stains his undead body. He looks to his left, leaning forward for a closer look while feeling small tremors shake the ground beneath him, an angry Solomon Grundy charges into him. The brute force of Solomon wipes Jason off his feet while they both plunge through the wooden cabin. With ease, Grundy takes out the tall homely cabin using Jason, however, both are unaffected by Solomon's raging plow backed up with superhuman power. They both crash through the thick wooden wall, Grundy loses his grip of Jason, keeping his body low as Jason is pushed by Grundy's great force, though, landing on his feet. Jason fights the power, regains his balance as he slides back causing large shoe scars deep within the soft mud. With Grundy before him, Jason slowly steps toward Grundy, then surprisingly, hastily attacks with a knee strike to Solomon's face. Next, the serial killer firmly places his left foot behind Grundy's, yanking him backward into a powerful back breaker over his knee. Solomon's back signals a loud snap indicating a broken spine, then Jason grips his machete's handle, ripping in out of his back and pounding toward his face. Massively strong strikes are thrusted into Grundy's head. Jason flips Grundy over, on his face, and Jason is reunited with his machete. Grundy rises as his healing factor takes affect, instantly, the large machete slices disappear and replaced with bright fresh tissue. Both brows crease showing the Marshland monster's rage meter burning with fiery wrath. Grundy launches both his gigantic hands toward Jason, the masked murderer steps away from Grundy dodging his attacks. As Solomon's right hand misses, Jason springs forth his machete upward, chopping the rotting hand off of Grundy, the wrist cuff and muscular hand drops to the floor, bleeding green tree sap. Grundy slowly wraps his inhumanly left hand over Jason's head, prepared to squeeze with all his strength. which prompts the killer to bring his machete into Solomon's temple then whips his arm counter clockwise snapping the neck bones. Solomon releases his grip from Jason's head as green fluids from the green, gush out of Grundy's body. Instantly, Jason rips out his rusty bloody blade from his head and thrusts it into the hulking man's stomach, but weirdly, the machete comes to a sudden stop half way, not able to plunge all the way through Grundy. The situation confuses the child in a man's body, he takes out his machete examining it for any reason while it leaks green sap from Grundy's dead, nasty body. Grundy tightens his fist, howling a deafening roar and swings a might fist at Jason. When it connects, the fist of the amazing undead strength from Grundy's inner rage, sends Jason into the dark forest, flying several yards and smashing through a tree. Jason lays upon the cold ground motionless, with a single broken tree smashed into the soil next to him, and machete flown into a tree, its tip stuck into the tree like a dart on its intended bullseye. Grundy grabs his sliced off appendage and sticks it back on his right forearm like it never was cut off to begin with. He flexes his fingers and wrist, good as new. Solomon rises forth into the large landscape of forestry, standing over Jason the hulking zombie glares for a minute making sure he won't rise again.
Solomon: Grundy beat you!
Jason's eyes instantly snap open upon hearing Grundy's childish words, he swiftly moves his left arm under the broken pine tree, using his immense superhuman strength the murderer lifts and tosses the tree into Grundy. Solomon guards his body just in time for the pine tree to break upon impact and cause him to stagger back in a few steps. Jason stands gripping the chain around his neck and pulling it over his head. While Solomon gains his balance, Jason utilizes his teleportation technique and reappears from a lake mist, behind the marshland monster. Sh. Sh. Sh. Hah. Hah. Hah. With a roundhouse kick, Jason takes Grundy's knee out, breaking the bone inward while lunging to force the broken chain around Solomon's neck. Jason pulls hard trying to pull off Grundy's head but becomes over powered by Solomon's greater strength and fast healing factor. Grundy regains his knee and rises, pulling the chain and Jason over his head and face plants into the dark soil. Jason's hockey mask flies off his head, revealing a deformed face that brings chills to even the night creatures. As Jason pushes himself to his knees, Grundy sticks both arms within his chest pulling out his own grand tombstone, painful growls echo from the man. Green sap pours out of his body gripping his tombstone, complete with his original date of birth,  death, and name. Cyrus Gold. Before Jason could fully stand, Grundy slams his tombstone over Jason, shattering instantly and smashing his skull. However, Jason doesn't even faze from the blow as he spins in lightning speeds, slamming his fist into Grundy's gut, sending a deep crack within and green colored blood forced out of his mouth. Solomon then sees Jason's fist crushing Grundy's nose, the marshland monster takes a few steps back. He glances at Jason with anger heating up once again, seeing Jason's deformed face.
Solomon: Eww, what happened to hockey man's face?
Jason charges forward bringing a swift punch toward Grundy, however, Solomon just raises his right arm and grips Jason's face. He elevates Jason inches above ground, Jason tears into Grundy's arm trying to release his grip. Solomon grabs a butcher knife from his upper back, thrusting it into his higher abdomen then slams him on the forest floor.
Solomon: Solomon Grundy!!
Grundy rips two more knives out of his upper back, slamming them into Jason's chest. Next, he grips Jason's leg very tightly smashing him into the soil, the blades force themselves deeper as he impacts.
Solomon: Born on a Monday!!
Pulling out a large cleaver, Solomon slices down Jason's back, adding more damage to his rotting back. He strikes the top of Jason's bald head, lodging it deep into his skull. Instantly, upheaving Jason by the cleaver's hilt, he tosses Jason overhead slamming him on the forestation by his head, breaking the neck as his chin impacts his chest.
Solomon: Christened on Tuesday!!
Solomon pries a large spear from his lower back, piercing his stomach and tearing through organs. Still alive Jason stares with rage, Grundy hoists the murderer above his head, pushing the spear painfully into him. Grundy stuffs his large hand into the red wound, with amazing strength Grundy tears and rips until... Jason Voorhees is split in half. Blood splashes onto Solomon's face and clothing, Jason's legs and upper body separated by Grundy's glorious strength.
Solomon: Married on a Wednesday!!
Solomon takes Jason's upper body and legs dragging them toward the Crystal Lake. He tosses the bruised and battered corpse in two within the deep lake.
Solomon: Grundy makes sure you won't come back.
Grundy begins to make his way out of the Camp, he trudges his way toward Gotham city, a presence of someone or something calls him there.
WINNER: SOLOMON GRUNDY
Later that night, Solomon Grundy has left Camp Crystal and there is still one hour until Jason's Birthday ends. Suddenly, a massive storm moves in over the camp, pouring rain begins clacking upon the lake's surface and lightning strikes illuminating the black storm wall in the firmament followed by booming thunder. Without warning, the lightning strike impacts the surface of the lake, electrocuting all that remains underneath the murky waters. The powerful current makes contact with Jason's floating corpse. Instantly, the natural surge of power reanimates Jason, snapping his eyes open wildly. He discovers his lower body drifting next to him, he grips his separated legs tightly. Immediately after, Jason walks out of the filthy lake, slowly revealing his head, body, then feet as he rises out of the water. Grundy had left his knives within his chest and abdomen, even a clever stuck upon his deformed head. He has been fully revived. Sh. Sh. Sh. Hah. Hah. Hah.