When We.... Part 1

I couldn't believe what I was doing! I'm repulsed at my actions with one of my coworkers. Andrew's secretary at that! I'm so ashamed of myself for getting tangled in this web!

Ugh! I'm such an idiot! Well at least I have the day off so I don't have to see that monster of a man today. Or so I thought.......

I get up out of bed and immediately run towards the bathroom. I've been puking all night and I couldn't take it anymore. I quickly searched for a pregnancy test. I was hoping that this was all a joke, but turns out it wasn't!

After peeing on the stick I waited thirty minutes for my results. After thirty minutes has passed it finally gave me my answer......... I was pregnant and by Andrew no less.

I panicked mentally, but physically I was crying. I don't know if I should be happy that I'm pregnant again or be upset that I was raped at my own workplace. I get a text message from an unknown number.

"Hey baby cakes. It's Andrew and I got something for you to do. Meet me at the park near Greenbrier Station at noon. Oh and wear something sexy for me okay. See ya soon doll. 😏"

The nerve of that guy!!!!! Ugh I have to meet him and I can't deny him or who knows what he'll do to me if I refuse to meet him.

I get ready to go meet this devil of a man at Greenbrier Station and I get a text message from Ani'Kai.

The conversation was short lived through. Apparently me and Ani'Kai have to meet Andrew at Greenbrier Station at noon. I wish I never had met Andrew in the first place!

Once there, I text Alyssa and let her know that I'm out and about so she wouldn't worry. I slowly walk to the station and patiently waited for that devil to show up. Out the corner of my eye I see Ani'Kai slowly walking towards me and hugs me.

"Let me guess....... Andrew." Ani'Kai asked as she released me from my hug.

"Yup." I smile as we wait patiently for our dictator.

The next fifteen minutes was a complete waste of time waiting on this one man who wanted us to meet him here at noon and he's not even here! The nerve of that guy!

"Hello ladies...." Andrew smiled, "I'm happy to see my beautiful pets."

I felt my blood boil. I wanted to kill this guy, but I don't have the strength and time to do anything. Why am I feeling so horrible? I feel tired, happy, sad, angry, and also hungry.

"Why did you call us out here Andrew?" Ani'Kai asked annoyed.

"Well my pretty, I have good news for the two of you...." He begin to walk towards us, "I got you lovely ladies a gift and we have to take the train to go see it." He gives us his warm smile, why do I have a bad feeling in my gut?

Before I could ask a question the train arrives. I look at Ani'Kai and I couldn't read her face. I don't know if she's excited or nervous.

"All aboard!" The conductor yells and we get on the train.

The train ride was long and quiet. I kept fondling the buttons on my jacket. I wonder what he's planning.

"Redbird Station approaching! Redbird Station approaching!" The conductor yells once more and Andrew stands up from his seat and walk towards the door.

Soon after me and Ani'Kai followed him off the train. We walk off the platform and onto a trail that leads us to a spa resort? This isn't a trick is it?

"Welcome to the pet center. My name is Micah and who do I have the pleasure of meeting?" This short man smiles as he shakes our hands.

"Ah it's nice to see you again Micah. How you been?" Andrew asked as he and Micah laugh and catch up.

Me and Ani'Kai look confused. We don't know what's going on here. We were forced to go to the train station, ride for about an hour and a half to a spa resort and now what?

"So which of these lovely ladies are your pet?" Micah asked Andrew.

"Oh both of these ladies are my pets." Andrew smiles wickedly.

"Oh right this way then Mr.Wright. I have the suite ready for you and your lovely pets." Micah leads us to this really big suite that has an indoor hot tube? What's going on here?!

Once inside the suite Micah leaves. I spin around to get a good look of the room and it looks so familiar to me, but I can't put my finger on it.

"Remember this room Ember? This is where I took your virginity." I turn to a smirking Andrew and I try to charge at him just to end up on the bed with a choker on my neck.

"What the hell is this? Get it off!" I yell trying to get it off, but my arms are restricted to my sides.

"Ah so obedient. Such a good girl." Andrew smiles as he strips off all my clothes and undergarments. I couldn't cover myself. I have no control over my body. What's going on here?!

Andrew then walks over to Ani'Kai and puts the same choker on her neck.... "Now strip!" Andrew commanded and she obeyed.

I looked away and Andrew notices. Shit! "Ember look at Ani'Kai's naked body." I did as I was told and blushed. I'm so uncomfortable with this situation.

"Now my pets..... I want you two to pleasure each other until you climax." Andrew smirks as he sits in his chair as he watches me and Ani'Kai French kiss.

I feel our tongues intertwine with each other as if they were dancing. I felt two fingers enter my pussy as I moan into the kiss. I then played with Ani'Kai's nipples as she moans.

We continue to kiss as we played with each other. I feel my climax coming. I feel my mind going blank as I cum all over Ani'Kai's fingers.

"Aw now that's not fair to Ani'Kai, Ember. Do it again." Andrew demands as I fingered Ani'Kai at a fast pace.

Ani'Kai moans loudly as I look over to Andrew jerk off. Asshole! But I can't help, but to stare at him. I missed him, I missed it!

Andrew looks up and smirks at my blushing face. Don't look at me like this! I'm so embarrassed yet I'm turned on by this!

"Oh fuck Ember!" Ani'Kai yells as she cums over my hand.

With wobbly legs me and Ani'Kai fall to the floor. Panting and wet pussies were waiting on our next command.

"That was lovely my pets. Now taste each other." Andrew commands as me and Ani'Kai tastes each other's cum. It tastes bitter yet sweet? Am I losing my mind?!

"Now my pets it's play time. Whose first?" Andrew asks and I crawl to Andrew's lap.

"Good girl. Now suck it." He commands it and without hesitation I begin to suck his dick. I felt that I was going to die just by taking the entire thing in.

"Mmm. Keep going Ember. That feels good! Ani'Kai I want you to give Ember head." Andrew groans as Ani'Kai crawls towards my pussy.

I felt her tongue slowly lick my pussy as I slightly moan against Andrew's dick. I hear Andrew groans. Everyone is horny and sexual frustrated. I continue to suck his dick as she continue to eat my pussy and I knew we were reaching our climaxes.

"AAAH FUCK!!!!" Andrew groans loudly as he cums in my mouth and I squirt in Ani'Kai's mouth. Ani'Kai and I falls to the floor and breathe heavily.

Once everyone has caught their breathes the playtime was just beginning. I was placed on all fours in front of Ani'Kai's pussy. I then felt Andrew's dick ram inside of me as my face falls into Ani'Kai's pussy.

Hours passed by and our fun time was amazing that I think I wasn't thinking straight. I felt like I was on cloud nine. I can't believe that I just had a threesome with two of my coworkers no less.

GOD HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!