Big Sis Elaine

I'm thankful for Aunt Star and Uncle Micah for saving my mom and Ms.Ember a few years back. I wouldn't know what I'll do if I couldn't see my mom and little sister again. Oh yeah I forgot to mention I have a little sister named Anastasia. I just love her so much. I can't wait for her to grow up and be like her big sis.

Anyway after Uncle Micah was released from the hospital yesterday he's been doing everything in his power to make sure that we're safe. I really appreciate him for that and I'm really really happy that my little sister is okay. I enjoy being a big sister to Anastasia. Oh yeah I forgot that Ms.Ember had a daughter named Erica. She's so cute and adorable!

I'm supposed to be getting ready for school because Kandce is supposed to be come picking me up. I'm not even ready and I know that Mom will be coming up here in a few minutes. I hear footsteps coming from the stairs and I already know who it is.

"Elaine sweetie it's time for school. Are you dressed yet?" My Mom asks through the wooden door.

"Yes Mom I'm awake. I'm having a hard time finding something to wear!" I reassure my mother while looking through my walk-in closet.

 I'm having a hard time finding something to wear!" I reassure my mother while looking through my walk-in closet

Yes I have an actual walk-in closet because I have a crap load of clothes, shoes, and makeup. I continue to shuffle through my clothes to find the sexiest outfit ever! Ugh I can't find it! Where is it? Where is it?

While looking through my clothes my phone begins to ring. I wonder who could be calling me through my crisis. I look at the caller ID and it reads "Bestie" omg it's Kandce!

"Hello earth to Elaine were gonna be late!" Kandce yell through the phone as I pull it away from my ear.

"Well sorry that I have such a huge closet. I can't find the perfect outfit! Please come help!" I whined through the phone as I heard Kandce groan.

"Fine here I come." Kandce reassures me as she hangs up the phone.

She knows she loves me. She has no choice to come help me or I'll be in here all day. I continue to roam around my closet until I hear my bedroom door open. I already know who it is. Thank goodness for your birth Kandce.

"This is why you can't find anything. You need to straighten your closet." Kandce chuckles as she push me out the way.

"Hey! Hurtful." I pouted as I cross my arms. I hear Kandce chuckle again as she hands me my outfit.

"Found it." Kandce smiles as I hug her tightly.

"How do you do that?" I asks as Kandce shrugs her shoulders.

"I don't know. I'm just that good." Kandce smiles as she sits on my bed and wait for me to get ready.

I run into the bathroom and begin to get myself together. I hear my bedroom door open and in comes my mom and baby Anastasia. I just love my little sister so much! My little Ana Bug.