Strangers?

Ever since my date with Starla we haven't talked as much. I didn't know that Andrew was going to intervene the way he did. I never knew he had installed extra tracking devices onto the girls. I feel really bad and I'm really missing Starla and the girls. I miss her touch, her smile, her everything! Damn I really miss her!

I begin to cry and think about my sweet Star. She was everything to me even though she was kinda skeptical about me helping her get revenge on Andrew. I grab my guitar and begin to sing "Strangers"

"Save me.
I'm drowning so deep in the darkness.
I'm waiting for your touch to stop this.
There's smoke blinding us with goodbyes and I.
Keep hope.
Cause this feelings different and I know.
I've staggered so long that it can't go.
Alleviate me, I'll be fine.
In time.

Please remember that I miss you.
Young and reckless what did we do?
Broken promise gone forever.
Maybe one day we'll get better.
Right by your side that's where I be.
In a heart beat if you ask me.
Let's stay strangers like we're meant to.
Oh, I wonder if you miss me too."

————————————————————

I've been sitting in my house for the past couple of weeks thinking about how I'm going to save my best friend and my cousin again. Kandce called me and told me that Elaine is with her and I'm thankful that she made it. As of right now I just can't think straight about the situation. All I can think about is Micah.

Sure he didn't know that Andrew put extra tracking devices onto the girls, and I should have never slapped him like that in front of all those people. I was just so hurt and betrayed that he let me down. I just wanna hug him and apologize to him. I really miss him so much. I begin to cry thinking about this man who made me actually care about him. I grab my guitar and begin to sing "Strangers"

"Find me.
I'm waiting right here where you left me.
Still shredded and bruised but I'm breathing.
Be brave for me, ignore their eyes, just try.
We're dancers.
And I've picked petals looking for answers.
And I've received these edges from chances.
Indelible but I'll be fine.
In time.

Please remember that I miss you.
Not caring is so hard to do.
Everything we loved together.
It's not the same without you there.
Feels like you were just beside me.
How did time go by so quickly?
Now we're strangers but I miss you.
Oh, I wonder if you miss me too."

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh

Please remember, don't forget me (I still think of you and I.)
I'll be leaving this heart empty (Tell me what does this all mean.)
Burn our bridges, are you still there? (Are you even still there?)
All these endless circles do nothing (These circles do nothing.)
And I don't know why I can't just let you go (And I remember I've been waiting.)
Ever since this started aching (Can we go back? Can we start again?)
Now we're strangers but I need you (Cause I need you.)
Oh, I wonder if you miss me too.

————————————————————

I couldn't help the urge to just sing my pain away. I really do miss Starla. I definitely miss Ember and Ani'Kai of course, but the main person I really miss is Starla. I have to make it up to her somehow.

I run to my study and search for Andrew's recent credit card payments he done made in the last twenty-four hours. I'm trying my damn best to get the girls back this time and I won't rest until I have them safe and sound.

I would never have to resort to anything like this, but he might be hostile. I have to get them back. I reach for my loaded rifle in my drawer. I was never once to use weapons of any sort, but for them I have to. I must! I text my old childhood friend Lucy to see if she seen a man with two pregnant women. And since Lucy works at the airport I know she'll see him.

"Sorry Mic, I haven't seen him. But he did purchase express way tickets to France tomorrow morning."

"Okay thanks Lu. I owe you one."

"Don't mention it. Anything for a friend."

Lucy faxed the information to my house on when he made the purchase. I know where they are now. They're at his mansion on the private side. I get into my car and drive to the mansion. I sit outside waiting for Andrew to leave. I've been waiting here for hours and I hear the car engine revs.

I see Andrew drives off the lot and heads god knows where. I get out the car and sneak into his house to see Ember and Ani'Kai tied up in the bedroom. They look so miserable. They also look like they haven't eaten in weeks.

I manage to break the lock on the door to get into the room. They look up at me and begin to cry. I manage to cut the ropes that are tying them together. I also cut the duck tape from their lips so they can talk.

"Thank you so much Micah." Ember smiles happily as she begins to cry harder.

"Sh no problem. Now let's get you two out of here before he returns." I reassure them as I help sneak them out the house.

I hear Andrew's car pull back into the driveway and Ember and Ani'Kai begins to panic. I tell them to go ahead and head to my car and wait for me to get there. They nod in agreement and leave the room before Andrew walks in.

"EMBER! ANI'KAI! I'm home my pets." Andrew walks in the house to see broken glass and wood on the floor.

He runs in the back room to be met by me and my gun. His eyes look bloodshot as if he's ready to fight me.

"What the hell Micah! What did you do?!" Andrew yells as I just stood there silently.

Andrew charged at me and we begin to fight. He gotten a couple of good hits outta me, but I ate them like they were nothing. After the last hit to the jaw I fumbled and dropped my gun. I tried to get the gun as quickly as I can, but it was too late.

With the gun pointed to my face I see a wicked smile plastered across Andrew's face. This couldn't be how I would die. This can't be happening right?

BLAM!!!!!!........

To be continued.....