When We..... Part 2

I just can't believe what I've done! I've never done anything like this! Especially with my ex husband and my coworker! What's gotten into me?! I would never have a threesome with anybody especially Andrew! But Ember! Why her?!

I guess it did feel pretty good. WHAT AM I SAYING! IT FELT AMAZING! I wouldn't never expected Ember to be that amazing in the bedroom and with Andrew too. Ugh I need to clear my head from all this.

I slowly sit up to realize that we are still in the masters suite and completely naked. I look over to see Ember sleeping with her arms and legs all over the place. Oh god.

I walk over to Ember's sleeping body I don't see Andrew anywhere. Where could he be? As I wrap myself in a sheet I see a letter on the dresser.

"Good morning ladies! I have a meeting to go to today so I want you two to be on your best behaviors. Micah will be there shortly to give you girls your outfits and assignments for today. You must listen to Micah and if you misbehave you will be punished!
Lots of love, Andrew."

That two faced asshole! Ugh I don't want to do anything! Especially if I have to take orders from some random guy! Ugh the nerve!

I hear a knock at the door and in comes Micah with a bright smile. He seems nice, but not too nice.

"Good morning Ms.Young! I hope you slept well?" Micah asked as I pull my wrapped sheet up further.

"I did. Thank you." I smile slightly.

"Here I bought you guys some nice clothes and breakfast." Micah smiles and a woman wearing a dominatrix outfit walks in with a tray with food and clothes.

"Oh? Um thank you?" I smile slightly as the dominatrix leave.

"You ladies eat up and get dressed you have a busy day ahead!" Micah leaves as o try to wake a sleeping Ember.

I shake her body and I accidentally flicked her nipple. I hear a soft moan come from her mouth and I instantly flick it again. Another moan escapes and I really want to keep playing with her, but Micah said we have business to do.

"Ember...... Ember sweetie. It's time to get up." I softly whisper in her ear as she turns over and kiss me.

Her soft juicy lips are just perfect to let go. No wonder why Andrew kept her. She's sassy and wonderful in the bedroom. WHAT AM I SAYING!!!!! SNAP OUT OF IT ANI'KAI RANAE YOUNG!!! 

Ember stretched, "Mmm good morning Ani'Kai." She smiles and I blush. Damn she's so cute when she smiles. Am I becoming bisexual?!

"M-morning Ember. We have breakfast and clothes from Micah." I blush awkwardly as she nods and begin to eat her breakfast... naked.

"Are you going to eat Ani'Kai?" She asks while her mouth is full of food.

"Yeah." I awkwardly sit next to Ember and begin to eat my breakfast.

After breakfast Ember was getting ready to shower, "You wanna shower with me Ani'Kai?" She asks sweetly. I nod in a response.

She smiles as she grabbed my hand and lead us to the large shower. I turn the water on and got in and soon after Ember gets in as well. We help wash each other and I felt my cheeks warm up.

I couldn't control the urge for that touch from her. I just had to have her. I begin to kiss her as she played with my nipples as she fingered herself.

As the water kept hitting our naked bodies I felt like I was in control of our feelings. I couldn't think straight. All I could think about was Ember and Andrew, but mostly Ember.

"Mmm Ani'Kai." Ember moans softly as I ate her. She tasted sweet, like candy. I just had to have her.

Our fun had lasted for twenty minutes. Once done we got out and dried our bodies and got into our uniforms.

"Are you ready?" I asked Ember and she responds with a nod.

We walk out of our suite and down to Micah's office. I feel uncomfortable in my outfit.

And by the looks of Ember she's uncomfortable with her outfit of choice as well

The doors to Micah's office opens and me and Ember walk in. We greet Micah and he smirks. Ugh what's with every asshole and their smirks?!

"Ladies you two look lovely. Since you two belong to Andrew you have to have his name stamped onto your bodies." I knew something wasn't right about him.

I look over at Ember and she looks horrified by the thought of having a tramp stamp on her. I would be too, but it's not like I've been here before.

Before we could object I had to remember the note. If we defy Micah we'll be punished. Ugh! We were tied to a table with a cloth in our mouths getting ready to endure the pain.

I was first. When the brand iron touch my skin I cried out in pain as I gripped the table and Ember's hand. Tears run down my face once the iron is removed. Now it was Ember's turn.

The same process happens with her as she screams out in pain as tears run down her face. She's gripping my hand and the table. After we're stamped Micah gave us our assignments which meant we had to have a four some with two other girls.

I couldn't believe that he's turning me and Ember into his personal hoes! Out of everything he's done this is the worst way possible!

Hours passed and Andrew came back to his suite and he was pleased with what he saw. Me and Ember doing a four some with two other girls that have been here for weeks. He was very pleased to see that his "pets" are playing and getting ready to take him.

"So my pets have been busy today huh?" He asked as the room was filled with moans and screams.

After the four some the other girls left and that's when our threesome began.

This is going to be a very long night....,,,,