Remembrance

I remember when we grew up together. All the fun times we had, even though we're cousins. I loved how you always tried to protect me from bullies, and I just love your personality. I should've listened to you and ugh HIM! Thank you Star. Thank you for everything.

I remember when you were helping me through my tough times. I appreciate your kindness when I lost my mom. I appreciate your gratitude for others in need. I love your passionate spirit, and more importantly I just love how you can brighten up anyone's day. Thank you Starla for being such an amazing friend.

As I look towards the two girls in my living room I instantly begin to cry. I can't believe that I'm reignited with the two girls in my life. They embrace me into a tight hug. Micah sits on the couch with a satisfied smile on his face. We hug for what seem like fifteen minutes. I just miss these girls so much.

"Oh! I missed you guys so much!" Ember exclaims.

"Me too." Ani'Kai smiles as she smiles.

"I'm glad we've gotten you guys before you left the country." I help Ember to a chair as they both look at me confused.

"Leave the country? What do you mean Star?" Ani'Kai asks rubbing her belly while Elaine sleeps on her mother's lap.

"Micah care to explain?" I ask Micah as he stands and hands them a monitor with the tracking device attached to Andrew's car.

"As you can see he's been making phone calls to his mother Abella. He was going to move back home to France." Micah shakes his head as Ani'Kai and Ember look at him in disbelief.

"That asshole was going to take you guys away from me. From your families." I look down as they both reassure me that they wouldn't leave me.

————————————————————

I can't believe that my cousin has really saved me from leaving my life behind. Oh that's just like her. Always caring for others instead of herself. She has been in really awful relationships for the past couple of years. Especially when it involves Andrew.

My cousin was set to marry Andrew in June. One week before my birthday, but sadly it didn't work out like that. Instead he married her best friend, Ani'Kai. And on top of that Ani'Kai and Star was pregnant with his children, Elaine and Kandce.

Of course I was pissed that he'd married her best friend, but I can't talk I dated him right after Star told me not too. Yes I made a pretty fucked up decision on dating him and losing my virginity to him no less, but I thought that I could hate him for the rest of my life,but I was sadly mistaken.

I really don't know what'll happen if we board that plane with Andrew and leave our life behind. I would really miss my family. Especially Starla. I just want this nightmare to end.

————————————————————

Okay. How do I do this? I'm trying to ask Star on a date, but I haven't ask anyone on a date in years. I really want to make it special, but how? I'm kinda sweating and getting nervous thinking about it.

Okay Micah you got this! I'm pretty sure I can get help from Ember and Ani'Kai, but it'll be awkward for me to ask them for help. Ugh this is hard! I gather all of my thoughts to ask them for help.

"Pardon me for interrupting. May I speak with Ember and Ani'Kai for a moment?" I ask politely.

"Oh sure Micah." Star smiles as Ember and Ani'Kai follow me to Star's office.

"What's up Micah?" Ani'Kai asks confused.

"I need you guys help on asking Starla on a date." I whisper softly as they squeal with excitement.

"Oh my god Micah. I knew you had feelings for Star." Ember smiles brightly as I shush her so Starla wouldn't hear her.

"I want it to be a surprise, but I know she would want to hang with you guys." I blush embarrassed.

"Oh don't worry about us Micah. We'll help you." Ani'Kai smiles brightly.

As hours passed Ember and Ani'Kai are helping practice asking out Star. I must say these ladies sure have such a kind heart to help me after all I've done to them. I do feel guilty for helping Andrew. I wanna make it up to them, but how? I'll think of something to make it up.

————————————————————

I can't believe that Micah wants to ask Star on a date! I knew he had feelings for her. Especially by the way he looks at her with so much love and lust. I wish I can find someone like that. Of course me and Ember would help him ask her out.

Helping Micah to ask Star out is kinda hilarious. He's just so shy and nervous. I just can't help myself from not laughing, but at least he's trying. I respect Micah for his courage and bravery to help us and to also ask out Star.

"Okay Micah you think you got it?" I asks as Micah nod his head in determination.

"Star. I know we've only known each other for a few days, but I started to catch feelings for you. And I just wanted to know if you would go on a date with me?" Micah rehearsed his lines to Ember.

"That was beautifully said Micah. She'll love to hear those words." Ember begins tearing up.

I giggle as I wipe the tears out of my own eyes. He is really committed to this. I applaud his commitment. You never find good men like him. I look over at Micah as he has a huge smile on his face.

"So you ready?" I ask as Micah nods his head.

"Let's do it! You got this Micah!" Ember encourage him as she pays his back.

————————————————————

We walk out the office to spot Star watching tv. My heart starts beating uncontrollably fast. I feel like my heart was going to burst out of my chest!

"Micah you okay? You don't look so good." Star asks me concerned.

I nod my head like an idiot. C'mon man! Pull yourself together! I turn to look at my support team and they give me warm smiles and thumbs up. I breathe in to calm myself down.

"Star. I know we've only known each other for a few days, but I started to catch feelings for you. And I just wanted to know if you would go on a date with me?" I asks as I look at her.

Her face was frozen and no emotion was shown. Did I screw up? FUCK!..........