The Other Brother.

THIS IS A STORY I STARTED ON HALLOWEEN AND IT'S UNFINISHED AND I DON'T CARE I NEED SOME CONTENT. NO SPELL OR GRAMMAR CHECK. HAVE FUN.

Lol thought I'd do something in honor of Halloween. Enjoy the music, it's pretty sexy))

((Lol this is also a terrible parody of Coraline, and I haven't watched the movie in years, but still, the movie is great :V)))
"Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeey The-The-The Spine" Rabbit said as she approached The Spine.

"Go away Rabbit." The Spine replied

"C-c-c-c-c'mon! Where's your Halloween spirit?!" Rabbit yelled.

"Halloween is a holiday for children." The Spine said "Plus I much rather do anything else than go around dressing up as a fictional character and go to random people's houses for candy "

"Fine then!" Rabbit said "It's not like anyone else is busy as well, I find someone more-more-more funner than y-y-y-y-y-you!" Rabbit stomped away angrily. Poor thing. She sat down at the corner of her room "Maybe The Spine is right..." She said as her fluffy ears flopped down. ((Lol I draw Rabbit with actual rabbit ears and a tail.)) She looked up at the ceiling, the boring ceiling, the plain old boring ceiling. The Jon stepped in Rabbit's room "Hey! Why aren't you Trick-or-Treating?" Jon asked "You promised you'd go with me!"

"Halloween is for-for-for kids." Rabbit said "Aren't we a little t-t-t-too old for Trick-or-Treating?"

"Of course not!" Jon said "What's got you so down?"

"N-n-n-nothing" Rabbit replied

"Anyways, I found a plush doll outside that looks like you." The Jon said as he gently tossed a plush doll at Rabbit. Rabbit picked up the doll, whoever created the doll had remarkable skill. Rabbit ran her fingers through the soft fabric. "And there was this creepy note with it" The Jon said "It said something about looking for one's troubles through a button eye or something...but I threw it away." Rabbit looked into the doll's button eyes, it only had black button eyes. "But I guess I'll go Trick-or-treating alone...." The Jon said sadly as he stepped out of the room. Poor thing. "Wow...." Rabbit whispered. The doll definitely resembled Rabbit, maybe a fan made it? And possibly for Halloween the doll came with the creepy note. Probably. Suddenly there was whispering "Raaaaaaabbit...." something whispered. Rabbit's ears perked up, she scanned the room "Th-Th-Th-The Jon? Is that you?" Rabbit asked

"Raaaaaaaaaabbit...."

"This isn't f-f-f-funny Jon!" Rabbit yelled as she stood up, she looked out her door and looked around.....nobody.... "Huh...." Rabbit whispered and she slammed the door, but behind her door was a smaller door "Where'd that come-come-come from-?" She got down on her knees and tried to open the door, but it needed a key, but where would she get one? Rabbit clutched the doll, she turned it around and there was a large pocket with...a key, Rabbit quickly pulled out the key and inserted it into the keyhole on the small door. She had to twist the key around a few times to get the door to open, she put the doll down and twisted the door knob, soon enough the door opened. Inside there was a dark green tunnel covered in cobwebs, it looked like Rabbit could crawl through. She grabbed the doll and began to crawl through the tunnel, it was like a tunnel you'd find in a bouncy house game. Rabbit couldn't avoid all the cobwebs, but there was not a spider to be seen. After a minute of crawling through the cobwebs Rabbit finally reached the end of the tunnel, the door at the end was closed, but was it locked? Rabbit grabbed the doorknob and pushed the door open. She crawled through the door and into a gigantic room with stairs and two doors on each side of the room. Rabbit scanned the room "What........?" Rabbit said as she looked around the room. "Aaaah" said a deep voice "You're just in time for a game..."a creaking noise came from the stairs creak.......creak......creak.......when it reached the bottom of the stairs it was a spitting image of The Spine, but with black button eyes. "Welcome....Rabbit...." He said. "Who-who-who are you?" Rabbit asked. "I'm your 'Other Brother'..." He replied.

"Other Brother......?"

"Or if you'd prefer, you can call me something else."

"You look just like---" Rabbit said "Never mind....What is this place....?"

"This is your home. My home. Our home." He replied.

"But-----"

"Shhh, if we don't hurry, we won't get to play the game..." The Other Brother quickly walked up the stairs. Rabbit had no choice but to follow him. She slowly walked up the stairs and glanced around at the walls with a boring wallpaper, but the pictures on the walls were interesting, pictures of children with button eyes. There was one large picture of her family, but with button eyes and she wasn't there. Some of the pictures that had The Other Brother seemed to stare at Rabbit, but she didn't notice. When she reached the top of the stairs she looked around only to see The Other Brother patiently waiting for her. The Other Brother walked over to a door and opened it slowly reveling The Jon with button eyes sitting at a table, a board game was layed out on the table. The Jon smiled at Rabbit, but the smile probably looked like fuccing Pennywise "I see Rabbit's here just in time for the game." He said.

"A-a-a-a-and who are you? Rabbit asked

"I'm your other Other Brother." He replied

"What kind-kind-kind of shit Wonderland riddle is this?" Rabbit said "Can I just call you The Jon?"

"Whatever you'd like."

The Other Brother walked in room, the floorboards creaked underneath his shoes, or boots or whatever :L. "Will-will-will we get to go Trick-or-Treating?" Rabbit asked as she stepped in the room right begin The Other Brother, The Jon nodded in response.