Sleepover!

"So you think we could stay over at your house tonight?" The pegasus of our little group asked as we walked. We were heading to Sweet Apple Acres, just to introduce me to AJ.

"Sure, but I don't have the biggest place." I replied. I'm sure they wouldn't find Troni's lab if they stayed in my room, but would they try to explore...?

"That's ok, Scootaloo has a small room too, but we've stayed there before." The squeaks were becoming natural... Slowly. We arrived and Applejack came out of the barn.

"Hey Applebloom! Is this yer new friend ya keep tellin' me about?" A smile broke out on the orange mare's face but she was oblivious to any plans Bloom had of acting like "yeah, you could join, I guess. Not like I bragged about you to my family or anything".

"Yep! She's the official fifth member of the Cutie Mark Crusaders!" She beamed, pronouncing it adorably like CRU-sayders!

"Hey, I'm gonna go find Winowna." Scootaloo trotted off over a hill after AJ's puppy.

I was talking to Sweetiebelle whilst the sisters chatted amongst themselves.

"So where does Scootaloo live anyway?" I asked. I had been dying to know that for a while.

"Oh, well-" she made sure Scoots wasn't back yet and started whispering. "She doesn't like to talk about it but she's an orphan. She doesn't really know who her parents were but she lives at a private place, with her own room and everything, but she basically has another life with about 20 siblings. The senior worker's name is Peanut or something, and he's like a grandpa to her. All the fillies to out a lot so she doesn't have to check back home, she keeps a lot of stuff stored with her scooter so we don't have to go back there before we go to your house!"

"Oh- wow. What about Rainbow Dash?" I knew there was an episode where they become sisters in a way.

"She's trying to get the official stuff sorted out... Hi Scoots!!" The peppy puppy and pegasus pair (try saying that... Well, you know) came over the hill.

"Alright girls, I got my stuff packed for tonight. Now just Sweetiebelle needs her stuff." We headed out with an orange hoof waving back at us.

I stopped by home (leaving the girls outside) to let Troni know about our plan.

"WHAT?!!!" Her metal mess fell to the ground with a clank. "Oh, buck." Troni picked up her work and turned to me. "We can't have three curious fillies wandering around here! They're liable to find my lab."

"I- I know, but I thought I could keep them busy in my room. I mean, the lab is hidden for a reason, right?" It wasn't one of those obvious buttons that somepony could stumble upon like in the movies. She had a remote in her pocket that opened it, and when she was in there, she wired the door to recognize me and let me in but not when she's outside.

"Yes, but it's hidden so when I have business in here I don't have to act shady. It's not foolproof~ or foalproof, for that matter."

"Come on, please? I won't let them in! And I really doubt they'll go looking in your pocket out of curiosity." She sighed.

"Well... Alright, but promise you won't try to steal the remote." I don't make promises because there's always a situation that I'll have to break them, but what's the harm? They can't convince me to open it because they don't know it exists.

"Cross my heart," I made an X with my hoof. "And hope to-"

"What're you doing?" She looked confused. Darnit! She doesn't know Pinkie that well...

"Just... Nothing. I promise I won't take the remote." I smiled in a way that showed I wasn't hiding anything. "So should ago get them?"

"Okay..." I zipped out the door. "Be~" she tried to shout after me but I didn't hear.

"Okay girls!! We're clear." I tried to look daring and excited at he same time. Sweetie gasped and smiled wide, Scootaloo pumped a fist, and Applebloom started to lead us in.

They took in the surroundings, and Troni was already out of the lab, ready to greet. "Hello, you three." She smiled.

"This is Electronica, my big sister." I smiled at saying that.

"You can call me Troni."

"What's yer cutie mahrk mean?" Applebloom looked confused.

"It means I'm really good at science; particles and what stuff is made up of."

"That's bor- well, probably kinda cool if I could understand it. But I don't. So let's go!" Scootaloo sort of pulled off her rude remark.

So, we headed to my room and we talked. Before I would've guessed they would talk about heir sisters, or cutie marks, or diss DT and SS. Instead we just sort of... Talked. Jewelry came up at one point. Fountains surfaced from a conversation on Canterlot. I didn't really find out much I didn't know, I'd spoken to ponies before. But it was fun. Eventually we drifted off.

Are you sure you want to do this?

Yes. It'll be the best thing for her.

Alright. Back away...

A deep breath came from the background after twigs snapping. A warping sound came from the grunting mare's direction. A snapping pop as writhing pain filled my body. There was a sensation of falling and force against my body, pressing it down while I fell, down, up, stretching. I was being flung in every direction at once, and my whole body, every muscle, ached with a burning pain, and I heard a voice. I can't tell what it is saying because the pain is too great, and suddenly I SLAM into the ground. I hear the voice now, and I see a panicked white fur face. The voice suddenly matches up to the face...

"Sparkleshine!! Sparkleshine please!! Oh thank Celestia you're awake!"

----------

Hey yall! Thanks for hanging in there. I was going to make this longer, but I didn't know where to take it, so I cut it off and put the rest in the next chapter's draft.

Thank you all for being faithful to this story, I will hopefully be writing much more because summer vacation is here :)