((-5-))

I stayed awake that night: not exhausted.  I walked out into the living room: my mother, laying there.  Her face: in satisfaction.  She smiled: a sinner's smile.  Her naked body: covered in a blanket.  Her closed eyes: smile glued onto her face.  I looked at her with a blank expression and walked into the kitchen.  

I turned on the small tv; grabbing a bowl, a carton of milk, and a silver spoon.  I climbed onto the chair, eating my cereal.  I glanced at the television, seeing the news turn on.  

There was a woman outside, holding her microphone in hand.  She looked old and frail.  The wind outside blowing her hair.  Her hair was curled and short.  She wore a pan suit that was; tight fitted.  She had eye bags down her face; freckles on her cheeks with her natural blush.  She was pretty to me her personality looked; soft and gentle.  

I looked back down to my bowl, eating a spoonful of cereal.  I heard the weather; being reported.    A chance of rainfall this week she said.  And something else.  

_________________________________

A car crash last night at 2:37 am has occurred: 3 injured and one dead.  That goes by the name, Mr. Park.  He was drunk and caused the crash: now being reported dead.  The three victims that were involved: being hospitalized and are completely fine.  Now back to the studio. 

_________________________________