((-17-))

"Long time no see, hyung,"  I said, sitting next to him.  He nodded his head.  "Jimin-ssi, how are you?"  He asked, knowing about the traumatic events that happened; recently.  

"I'm fine j-just tired,"  I lied, stuttering.  "Shit..."  I said in my head, knowing that my stutter gave it away.  I wasn't fine.  I wanted someone to comfort me, telling me it was going to be okay.  But I couldn't say that to him now.  Right?

"I'm sorry, Jimin,"  He said, taking my hands in his.  I gasped, hiding my face with my plaid scarf.  My face, burning with embarrassment.  "About what?"  I asked, not knowing what to say next.  I tried making conversation, knowing if I didn't; it would become awkward.  

"About, everything,"  He stated.  "I should've called or-"  He mumbled.  I cut him off, speaking over him.  "No, really; don't worry about me.  You didn't have to call nor do anything,"  I said, looking down at our interlocked hands.  I looked back up at him, seeing a pink hue; glow from his cheeks.  

The cafe; warm.  The smell of coffee and baked goods, emitted from behind the counter.  The small talk, coming from the workers and customers.  Some read books as they drank their coffee.  Some studied for upcoming exams.  Others did their homework and assignments.  And the others talked with friends.  

While Yoongi and I stayed silent, saying nothing.  Not one peep, not one word, not one sentence.  I looked around, investigating the scenery of the cafe.  

Yoongi always knew.  He always knew I loved observing things.  He knew I that I'm curious about the littlest things, everything.  

I loved writing, dancing, and watching.  I guess this is what the outside world is.  Or is it worse?  Or maybe something I never experienced?

________________________________

The past few chapters have been interesting, right?  

Well, this story will be taking a huge turn.  Just wait and see.