((-19-))

"Jimin-ssi!"  He yelled, waving his arm up in the air.  I turned the direction; which he yelled.  I waved in response.  I ran to him, trying to not slip on the iced roads.  "Ah,"  I gasped, trying to catch my breath.  

It was cold and gloomy.  The sun; covered by gray clouds.  The leaves on each tree fell off; replaced with a thin layer of snow.

"Are you okay?"  He laughed, grabbing my hand so I wouldn't fall.  "Yeah,"  I laughed in response, trying to stand on my feet.  

We were in front of a movie theater, seeing a line that was short.  "Unusual,"  I thought to myself.  "People always come here on the weekends,"  I thought, again.  "Wanna go somewhere else?  It seems this place is closing soon,"  He questioned.  "Sure,"  I said, walking behind him.  

My foot slipped.  "AH!"  I yelled in panic, trying t put myself on two feet.  Yoongi turned around.  His eyes widened as I fell on top of him.  Our faces; closer and closer.  Our lips interlocked.  

Everything in time seemed to stop.  This moment.  Seemed to last forever.  Yoongi's lips trembled, pulling me closer as we fell to the ground.  

______________________

TOOK A TURN, EVERYONE! 

HAHAHA!  What do you think about the story now?