((-15-))

Log #1

Hey, journal.  My beloved, journal.  I say this as if you were someone special.  Haha.  Well, a lot has happened.  My mother was taken by the police finally, caught.  A year has passed now.  Since; I've seen her face to face.  I traveled back to my hometown.  Now, living by myself.  

Today, I'm 18 years old.  My old friend, Soo Min.  We're no longer friends.  I mean.  She was the one who decided.  You know.  She's gone, dead.  My friend for many years, gone.  

The new reported her to be found dead.  She was raped and killed.  The man was able to get away with his dirty deeds.  Now, everyone; acts as if nothing happened.  Even myself.  I regret everything.  I should've stayed with her.  I should've known.  

My insomnia, getting worse.  My aunt sends me money, helping me with this small apartment.  Along with my medicine and other needs.  My depression grew.  I can no longer get out of bed.  And say to the world, "Here I am," yet I'm here to take in my punishment.  

This past year, lonely.  I block out the outside world, isolating myself in my room.  I've gotten skinnier.  My life, nothing.  

Today, I'm going to meet an old friend.  His name you ask journal?  Well, his name is Min Yoongi.