((-24-))

"Jimin-ssi,"  He said, looking straight into my eyes.  His gaze; sweet, yet cold.  He held my hands together, softly, pushing me up against the wall.  "Yoongi hyung?"  I gasped, trying to hide my face.

My heart, beating at a rapid pace.  My face, hot.  I froze, thinking this might be it.  

He lifted my chin up.  I saw his face; his aura warm, and soft.  His eyes drooped down a bit, leaning forward.  

Closer and closer.

"Just relax."  He muttered.

Our lips interlocked.  My lips, trembling.  My nervousness, gone.  

He kissed me, sweetly.  I closed my eyes, taking in the moment.  He pulled me closer, placing his hand against the wall.  

My face, burning with the sensation.  

His lips were soft; like clouds.  I pulled the collar of his shirt, pulling him down to my height.  

Time felt like it stood still.  I cherished this moment.  That seemed to last forever.  

His hands traveled down to my waist, forcing my body closer.  

Soon, he buttoned my shirt, pulling the sleeves down to my elbows.  "Yoongi hyung...  Please, be gentle."  I mumbled, glancing up at him.  

I knew what he wanted, and I wanted the same.  I fell to his touch.  His gaze was controlling, yet soothing.  I seemed amazed by this sensation.  I moaned, again, softly.  Nervousness began to build up.

He shushed me, kissing my neck, softly.  "Don't be so loud,"  Yoongi whispered.  

It calmed me, holding onto him.  He lifted my leg, resting it on his waist.  I softly moaned, clenching my fists; tighter.  

I could feel the soft kisses he laid on me, along with tender licks.  I whined, slightly.  "A-ah."  I gasped as he went down to my chest.  

He stopped, carrying me over to the couch.  I stayed silent, obeying him.

He placed me down, gently.  Then, hovered over me.  His gaze, memorizing.  His kiss deepened, showing dominance.  

It was like a whole new world, in his arms.  I felt no need to stop, saying, only, "Why would I want to stop?"  In my head. 

His slight kisses that laid on my lips, his soft touch, and the lasting moment that had to be treasured.  He was my first, of course.  And this moment will always be my first.  

________________________

Hello, everyone!  I apologize for not being very active these days.  I had no inspiration nor motivation to write, yet I love writing this book.  So, this year, I will try to write if possible.  

Thank you, goodbye!