((-10-))

Bells of sorrow rang, seeing my father's body lying in the casket. I cried, flowing down my face: wet tears: of pain. "That man was such a pity anyways..." She whispered: under her breath. My mother, saying those: regretful words. 

 My hands: clenched into fists. The palms of my hands, turning red. 

 She grabbed my shoulder. I pushed her away, stepping closer to the casket. I mourned over my father's death.

My mother stood there blankly.  No tears, no facial expressions, no signs of sadness.  Only what there was to be a grin on her face.  A happy, relieved, disgusting: grin.  

"HOW CAN YOU BE LIKE THIS!!!???" I screamed, turning back in anger.  "HUH??  TELL ME!!  HOW CAN YOU SAY THOSE WORDS?"  I yelled: tears, running down on my face.  "..."  She stayed silent.  The other family members: looked at me in fear.  My mother looked down: awkwardly.  I stomped my foot.  

"LOOK AT ME!"  I yelled.  Her head shot up, looking at me straight into the eyes.  Tears fell: onto the church floor.  "Do you have any idea..."  I mumbled, walking down a step.  "What you have done to me?"  I said, walking down another.  "What you have done to yourself?"  

___________________

Continues onto: the next chapter.  

Will he be able to confess or run away? 

Stay tuned.