Two

A/N:
Pic of Toby!

This might be a little long...

But long is good.

Right?

Enjoy...

________________________

Two

Later that night, Toby and I were munching on Hawaiian pizza while watching the Avengers. He ate four slices of pizza and I ate two, so I was left with two more slices. I decided that I would save it for Miranda, because knowing her, she was probably going to come home drunk. Then tomorrow she didn't want to be bothered with cooking.

"Aren't dancers supposed to be...healthy?" Toby asked me, as he drank out of his cup.

I shrugged. "Obviously. But I deserve a little a pizza every once in a while..."

"You had it two times in a week...this week," he stated.

I cocked an eyebrow. "You're keeping tabs?"

He chuckled, "You aren't?"

"Fair point."

The door opened and in came Miranda, being held up by her boyfriend, Richie. She giggled and waved at me.

"Hey, KateKate!" she called out.

I smiled at her and then waved at Richie. "Too much to drink?"

"How did you know?" he sarcastically answered. He looked down at Miranda who was pointing at Toby.

"Toby! Ohmygosh...hi!" she giggled even more.

"Hey, Miranda," he chimed.

"I'm going to put her to bed," Richie said, and turned left down the hall with Miranda by his side.

Toby stood up and wiped his hands on his jeans. "That's my cue to leave." He grabbed the cup he was using, and chugged it down. I grabbed the plates, cups, and he got the pizza box, and we dropped them off in the kitchen.

"I'll talk to you later, KateKate," he joked, giving me hug.

"Bye, Toby," I responded. He let go and left the apartment. I washed the dishes and the cups, and let them out to dry.

I sauntered to Miranda's room and saw Richie tucking her into bed.

"You should stay the night," I said, looking down at my watch. "It's almost eleven."

"Thank you but I have to pick up my mom at the airport tomorrow," he said, and kissed her forehead.

Richie was a sweet boyfriend. Okay yeah. Maybe he took his girlfriend out on a work night to have drinks, but to me, it's the thought that counts. He takes care of her when I'm not around. Then again, it's his job as boyfriend. I wouldn't know. Considering, I haven't had a boyfriend since sophomore year in high school.

High school.

Just let that sink in.

Richie turned off the lights in the room, and squeezed past me. "I'll see you later, okay?"

"Alright." We hugged and he left. Once I heard the door close, I went to my room and kicked off my shoes. I set my alarm, like I always did, and went to bed.

The next morning, I woke up to find Miranda puking in the toilet. She glanced up at me and managed a smile, "Friend. Help?"

So I helped her by holding her hair back, and cleaning her face.