Three

A/N:

Idk. I felt that we need some type of drama!

Enjoy!

____________________

Three

By the end of the work day, I had a perfect three minute routine. At least I thought it was perfect, and Lea seemed to think it was too.

Miranda was feeling better when I got home, so I showed my routine to her. Because she was her, she said she loved it and I thanked her.

We spent the rest of the night relaxing, well I did. Miranda wouldn't stop talking about BTR, and how they were destined. I pointed out that she was in a relationship, but she just smirked and changed the subject.

She began talking about James Maslow's height, until we heard muffled yelling. It was probably the old married couple down the hall from us. They have had occasional fights about who grew the best tomatoes. So we ignored it because we knew it would eventually stop.

We were wrong.

We heard a loud crash, and even louder yelling. Miranda and I exchanged looks, and exited our space. I stepped into the hall while Miranda peered from the door.

"Where's that coming from?" Miranda asked.

I examined the hall, looking left and right. Nothing seemed out of the blue. It almost looked normal.

"I guess it's--"

We heard another loud crash that sounded like glass breaking. It caused me and Miranda to jump a little. I was amazed at how none of our neighbors noticed. Miranda gave me a nervous glance, meaning she was going to hide in the next five seconds unless we got to the bottom of this. I heard another set of screaming, and realized it was coming from next door.

"It's Toby..." I mumbled.

"Toby?" Miranda incredulously repeats.

I furiously knocked on the door. "Toby!" I pressed my ear against the door and heard a female's voice. She was using language that would put sailors, everywhere, to shame.

Soon I heard the click of heels against the hardwood floor, and the locks unlocking. I stepped back a bit when I saw Toby's girlfriend open the door. Her mascara was running; her lipstick fading and she looked like she was going to stab someone with the look she was giving me.

"Diana?" I looked at her with concern. "Are you okay?"

She shook her head and began laughing sarcastically. "Don't act coy," she said. "I know what you've been doing while I was gone!" She pointed her electric blue painted fingernail at me.

Diana was a dancer, like me, but she wanted to be the backup dancer in the music videos. Her boss told her that she need a break, so she visited her parents in Minnesota for two weeks.

"Diana--"

"You know what? I don't care. You can have him," she exclaimed. Our neighbors finally peeked out their doors to see what was going on. "You mark my words Katie, you'll rue the day you met me." And with that she walked away.

Miranda's eyebrows were knitted together, and I could tell she was going to flip out any minute. But before she could, Toby came out.

"Katie, Miranda," he stated, "are you guys okay?"

Miranda scoffed, "Fine? You're psycho girlfriend--ex-girlfriend I hope--just threatened my friend!"

Our neighbors realized that it was just young adult drama, so they returned back to their rooms.