Eight

A/N:
Hey there loyal readers!

I'm so sorry for not posting in such a long time.

All your comments made me feel so bad for not updating but I want you to know I did not ignore any of you!

So here is the awaited chapter eight...

Enjoy!!
-------------
Eight

Later that day, I got ready to go to the music video venue. It was a little far and I was probably going to be back late. I left Miranda a note and went to the place. I was practically shaking the whole way there. Mr. Edwards was probably going to fire me. The boys were probably going to scoff at me and not even speak to me unless they had to.

When I parked my car and managed to walk inside the building my stomach was in knots. A lady directed me to where Mr. Edwards wanted to meet me, so I went there. His back was turned to me when I got into a stage set. He was speaking to who I assumed was his assistant. When he saw me he waved her away and walked right up to me. I couldn't tell if he was angry or happy.

"Miss Ferguson! There you are!" he called out to me. "We have a major problem."

"Look, Mr. Edwards I can explain-- "

"Ah, don't worry it's not your fault. How could you have known?"

"I was-- Wait. What?"

"You forgot to sign your contract," he said. He raised an eyebrow. "What did you think I was talkig about?"

"Uh...nothing! Nothing. So that contract? Where is it?"

---

After I signed that contract I was told meet back on set to go over the dance with the boys. that meant this was the first time I'll be in the same room as them since last night. Obviously I'm scared! But it's seems as though Mr. Edwards hasn't found out yet so until he does it shall remain a secret.

The boys were being talked to by a tall woman with curly brown hair.

I approached them and they all gave me a quick nod. When the lady was finished talking, she turned to me and asked, "Who are you? This is a closed set."

"Actually I'm the choreographer," I stated confidently. "Kaitlyn Ferguson."

She raised a perfectly plucked eyebrow. "Marisa Dronzek. I'm the band's manager."

"Well, it's a pleasure to meet you," I said, smiling.

"Hm. You know you like familiar," she started.

Oh no. God, please, no.

"You're probably mistaking me for someone else-- "

"You were on TV the other day!" she exclaimed. She patted her own shoulder and looked over at Logan. "Yes! Yes. You were with Logie over here."

There it goes.

When I'm scared and or really uncomfortable I start to stutter and scratch my neck creating a rash that sometimes leads to getting medication.

I dared to look over at the boys who seemed less than interested. Logan was the only one who was staring back at me. His cheeks and ears were a bright pink.

"Why don't we go over the routine?" Carlos mentioned, finally paying attention. He tapped his watch. "We should be starting soon."

Relief washed over me. "That sounds like a perfect idea! Why don't we go do that? Like, now."

They all broke from Marisa and followed me to the main set which was just a 'stage'. I felt a hot breath on my ear as we walked towards it.

"We should talk. After all this," the voice whispered. I didn't take a genius to know who it was. I simply nodded and Logan stayed back a little bit.

This was probably going to be one of the strangest talks I've had in a long time.

--

After we practiced the director told them we were going to be shooting the music video. Mr. Edwards said I could just sit back and relax because I wasn't going to be needed to do much. He said the most somebody is going to ask of me is to tell them more about the choreography.

It was all coming together really nice. The set, the costumes, the music, the choreography. It all looked great and I couldn't believe I had a part in all of it. This is what I've been wanting to do ever since I was little. Except for the added drama.

Speaking of drama, what was I going to say? I had no recollection of that night whatsoever. Maybe he does and he could shed some light as to what happened.