| 3 |

"alright everyone get with your pairs"

Namjoon looked around awkwardly as the students ran to stand next to their partners, who then started mumbling to each other secretly. His eyes roamed the room, trying to find himself someone to pair up with. But it had seemed everyone was taken, even Taehyung who was hiding in the back still trying to avoid Namjoon.

The tips of his ears burned in embarrassment, damn, he really didn't want to dance alone. He purposely fought with the teacher so he could be taught, not just sit out and watch because he didn't have a partner. He bit his cheek, debating wether to just ditch already.

"looks like the wannabe dancer doesn't have a partner" snickered a voice from behind, causing him to turn and and roll his eyes at the male.

"im fucking new here what do you expect pinocho"

Gasps filled the room, followed by a terrifying glare coming off of Hoseok's face. Namjoon didn't look intimidated because in fact, he was already used to it. Maybe the look was still sending shivers down his spine but he could honestly care less about his sorry excuse of trying to torment him.

"it's like the idea of me having to power to kick you out of my class just flies over your head" Hoseok scowled, "i'm older than you so start fucking respecting me"

"you're not even that older then me" Namjoon scoffed.

"how old are you?"

"old enough to handle you"

Hoseok lifted his hand to smack Namjoon, then suddenly shutting his eyes and retreating his hand. "I don't have time for this" he sighed.

Hoseok rubbed at his temple and looked around the room, watching as his students try to avoid eye contact before announcing, "IF SOMEONE VOLUNTEERS TO BE THIS EGGS PARTNER THEN YOU GET A REFUND FOR TOMORROW'S CLASS TOMORROW!"

Namjoon looked at the students who were looking at each other and back at the ground, no one bothering to take up the invitation. He felt a little humiliated by Hoseok's action but ignored the feeling, instead just sighing sadly.

"well looks like you're stuck with me" Hoseok said, chuckling to himself and watching Namjoon grimace in defeat.

He was about to just decline the offer and go home until suddenly a hand was lifted from the back of the room, bringing back a bit of hope.

The students moved to the side so the male could be seen, who still had his arm lifted "i volunteer as tribute"

"this isn't the fucking hunger games Jimin" Hoseok snapped "and the deal already expired so stay with Taehyung"

Namjoon was slightly saddened that it wasn't his friend who offered but was still glad someone had. Even more pleased that the male was extremely good looking, especially with his blonde hair and enthralling brown eyes, he definitely seemed like Namjoon's type.

"why can't he just be my partner" Namjoon pouted "you're only going to bully me if i mess up"

It take a while for Hoseok to respond as his eyes lingered on Namjoon's lips longer than expected. "it's my job too shithead and he's way too advanced for you anyway"

Namjoon scoffed, "and you aren't?"

"stop acting like a damn kid and just accept that i'm actually offering to dance with you" Hoseok snapped, grabbing Namjoon's arm and forcing him to stand at the front of the class aside him.

Namjoon looked over at Jimin's figure, who was staring back as well and shrugged his shoulders shyly, signalling that there wasn't anything he could do. Jimin shook his head forgivingly and gave him a bright grin, followed by a wink. Namjoon wanted to faint.