| 36 |

"wow this place is so fetch." Yoongi redundantly commented, his rich eyes observing the giant gold chandelier dangling amongst the high ceiling, the pure white tables surrounding the circular room and the several wealthy individuals dressed in opulent attire.

"yoongi stop trying to make fetch a thing," Namjoon scowled angrily, "and why the fuck did we come to the wealthiest restaurant for a fucking burger."

Among all the people in the building, Hoseok and Yoongi fit in perfectly as they were encircled by humans exactly like them; arrogant and prosperous. In fact, they even dressed like everyone in the room too, Hoseok with his white dress shirt and black jeans, or Yoongi with his soft pink suit and dazzling tie. But unlike everyone else, Namjoon did not fit in whatsoever. He could practically feel the judgmental stares of everyone who wonders what a slightly chubby man with a ripped ugly green shirt and unattractive shorts was doing in a place like this.

"bro i already told you, they have good meat and buns here and i'm not just talking about the burgers," Yoongi smirked, his eyes catching a handsome waiter from across their table and sending him a flirtatious wink.

Hoseok cringed at the action and lowered his menu onto the table, "how the fuck are you guys even friends again?"

"i'd like to know the same thing," Namjoon responded, noticing that his sudden input gathered the attention of more judgmental stares. He sighed and used his menu to cover his timid face again.

"it's the same thing with us isn't it," Yoongi added as he pointed a polished finger to Hoseok, "and plus, opposites attract, and not just sexually. you don't know how many times i had to tell joon i wasn't interested and that i only wanted to be friends for him to understand."

Namjoon peeked over his menu and scoffed, "don't listen to him hoseok, the only time i hit on him was when he was acting stupid so i actually 'hit' him. and if anything, it's yoongi who always tries to sneak into my showers."

"i already told you it's because i've recently been into conserving water so why not waste less by showering together." he said innocently.

Namjoon rolled his eyes, "shut up you dumb pervert."

Luckily, a waiter had presented himself at their table so the two only reasonable individuals wouldn't have to deal with useless rambling from a kid. Unfortunately though, it was the same waiter Yoongi had his eyes fixated on.

"hello i will be your waiter for today, what can i get you?" he smiled, waiting patiently while avoiding the uncomfortable gaze radiating off Yoongi.

"yeah, i'll take your blue ribbon burger with fries." Hoseok requested in a monotone voice, handing over his menu and watching Namjoon observe his options adorably. Namjoon always has the habit of biting his lip and furrowing his eyebrows when he's in the middle of thinking and honestly, to Hoseok, it was the cutest thing in the world.

But Namjoon couldn't help executing the habit, he was having a hard time understanding the french and big words on the list because they all seemed like unusual labels to call a simple burger. However, Yoongi was too busy creepily staring at the waiter to say anything so he had no choice but to hurry.

"um, i'll like the anglyu burger?" he pronounced confusingly. Hoseok snorted at his mispronunciation, causing Namjoon to blush in embarrassment and send him a angry glare.

"it's called a angus burger, " the waiter snobbed, looking Namjoon up and down and scoffing, "and are you sure about your order sir, you do realize it's pretty high in calories."

Namjoon frowned at the comment and looked down at his slightly bloated tummy, instantly bringing his arms to cover his torso in shame. Just as he was going to open his mouth to decline his order and just get a gross expensive salad instead, Hoseok interrupted.