| 11 |

Namjoon let out a loud groan of exhaustion as he stood in front of his apartment door, staring at its chipped wooden structure in pure weariness. Using his limping arm, he reached into his pants pocket to scavenge for his hidden keys. Namjoon could feel his eyes drooping slowly and wanting to drop at any given moment due to the side effects of not getting any sleep.

That and the fact that Namjoon spent two hours of his young life cleaning a classroom whereas Yoongi, who was also supposed to do it with him, instead sat on a chair and cheered Namjoon on his impressive mopping skills. The lucky thing was that Namjoon only had to do two hours and Yoongi had three, meaning that he had to stay alone after Namjoon left, basically forcing him to actually start cleaning since Namjoon wasn't there to do all the work. But, that wasn't all because when the professor's wife entered to drop of her husbands food a few minutes in, Yoongi thought it was a great idea to hit on her and right in front of the professor too. To say the least, Yoongi will probably stay there the whole day after the teachers angry explosion.

Once Namjoon's pruney fingers made contact with the metal keys, he slowly entered them into the rusty lock and swung open his creaky door. He stepped inside after taking off his shoes and shutting the door behind him, leaving him to walk towards his couch and throw his body against it in pure relief. Not only was his back killing him from constantly curving his spine in order to clean under desks but his feet were also on the brink of falling off since he didn't have the chance to take a short break.

And when Namjoon thought about it, he was sorta annoyed by the fact that Yoongi sat the whole time during the cleaning and yet the teacher said nothing but the moment Namjoon's feet stopped moving, he would instantly get yelled at. Namjoon honestly wouldn't be surprised if Yoongi was boning the professor.

"oh hey jooners, what are you doing here?"

Namjoon lifted his head towards the unexpected voice and groaned in irritation once his eyes took in the creature in front of him; which was a wet haired Taehyung who was cleaning his ear with a cotton swab while also using his free hand to hold a towel upright on his waist. It seemed as though Taehyung had just gotten out of the shower by his wet figure and by the lingering smell of strawberry surrounding his presence, Namjoon could also tell he also used up all his shampoo meaning he would have to go shopping soon, another bore.

"I live here you dipshit but why the hell are you here?" Namjoon asked angrily, eyeing Taehyung throw the used swab on the ground and walk over to the couch beside him and sit down with his wet back drenching the cheap fabric. Namjoon wanted to so badly stick that used cotton swab on the floor into Taehyung's skull but he was honestly too tired to even move.

"well i thought since we're amigos, it would be okay to stay a little longer since my house is boring without someone's presence around," Taehyung sighed, turning over and showing off a bright grin to his friend, "I hope your not mad."

Namjoon rolled his eyes and sighed, "I'm not mad but the least you could have done was not be such a slob and actually ask if you could stay you know. and plus, don't you live in a mansion and have a bunch of friends that your always bragging about, why couldn't you hang out with them?"

"you see my poor naive joonie," Taehyung shook his head as he thought deeply, "just because im korea's best looking, rich, handsome, attractive, sexy, model, dancer, actor- oh wait, what were we talking about again?"

Namjoon rolled his eyes, unsurprised by his arrogant actions, "about why you couldn't have just stayed at someone else's house?"

"oh right" Taehyung laughed, "well my house is big but it gets lonely with no one around and my other friends only want me for my sexy kneecaps."