| 5 |

"ah i'm so sorry" Namjoon quickly apologized, lowering himself to crouch down to his partner's position on the floor "it was unintentional i promise"

"sure, just like the other five times right?" the male mumbled, gripping tightly on his throbbing foot and sneaking a glare towards the other "you've stepped on my foot so many times i bet it's flat by now"

Namjoon frowned "i already told you it was an accident don't be so rude about it"

"its called being truthful" the male glowered, lifting himself up slowly and testing his weight on his aching foot, to which he hissed in return. He looked at Namjoon who had also risen from his position and gave him a hard stare before scowling and limping towards Hoseok at the front of the room.

"sir i can't dance with him"

"and why not?" Hoseok asked, turning away from a pair he was correcting and staring annoyingly at the male.

"not only has he crushed my foot multiple times in the course of 5 minutes but he also head-bumped me twice and I think he farted during the twist"

"hey i didn't fart, my shoe made a squeaky noise you dumb-ass looking ostrich"

Both males looked over to see Namjoon walking over with an angered expression and then situating himself in front of them. The male rolled his eyes at his antics and turned to Hoseok "i'm sorry sir but i'm afraid if i stay with him any longer my life expectancy will somehow lower."

Hoseok lifted his finger to his chin and playfully deliberated, "well you aren't wrong."

Namjoon gasped and held his chest dramatically, "i feel attacked"

"im guessing you want to take the day off since your injured right?" Hoseok asked the male, in which he nodded his head and looked sorrowfully at his painful foot. "well you can leave but don't expect a refund because it was the stupid clumsy tits fault not the mine"

"ok um, im literally standing right here" Namjoon pointed out, looking between the two males who've ignored him two times now.

"that's fine with me, i can come tomorrow right?"

"as long as you pay then I could really careless"

Both males continued the conversation and completely payed no attention towards Namjoon who was ready to pounce on both of them at any moment. He was already getting annoyed by the fact that they were talking about him, right in front of him, and haven't even turned their heads to acknowledge his presence yet but instead decided to completely disregard his existence.

"alright i'll see you whenever i guess" Hoseok waved at the male who nodded and then began to walk towards the door but halting momentarily to quickly throw a deathly stare at Namjoon before limping away into the outside world which Namjoon longed for.

"now who's gonna be my partner?"

Hoseok turned to face Namjoon and jumped in shock "since when have you been here?"

Namjoon scoffed and crossed his arms "the moment i became a fucking cactus expert and noticed how much of a prick you were being"

"wait, eggs go to school?" he questioned.

Namjoon cocked his head "wait, horses can talk?"

"you just love pissing me off don't you?" he questioned, advancing closer to Namjoon's figure, who shrugged in response "it's not that i enjoy it, it just happens"

"so it's just normal for you to disrespect your teacher? that's kinda low isn't it?"

Namjoon shook his head and returned the smile "almost as low as your ass you saggy crippled crayon"