| 28 |

"fuck im going to get in so much trouble." Namjoon whined as Hoseok parked the vehicle in the student parking lot, "and this is the fifth time I've come late to my chemistry class too, ill most likely be suspended instead of cleaning his classroom last time." he frowned.

"stop complaining and man up kim, why not give the teacher some kind of fake excuse." Hoseok reasoned, unclipping his seatbelt.

"i have but he never believes me, i swear, that teacher is out to get me."

Hoseok closed his eyes and cocked his head in agreement, "i can relate. what types of excuses did you tell him for him not to fall for it though?"

"a ostrich bit my dick and i had to go to the emergency room."

Hoseok widened his eyes in pure disbelief, "no wonder he didn't believe you, that's a stupid excuse! why couldn't you come up with something more realistic?!"

"it is realistic, it actually happened."

"what?"

"tae thought going to the zoo at 5 in the morning was a good idea. and as for the ostrich part, i'd rather not say."

Hoseok shook his head and slowly got out of the car, wanting to take in some air from the stupidness surrounding the space. Namjoon did the same, grabbing his worn out backpack and stringing it over his shoulder after shutting the door. The two males stared at each other awkwardly.

"um you can leave now." Namjoon cut in, not understanding why the male had gotten out of the car if he was only there to drop him off. Hoseok ignored his comment and stylishly placed his dark shades over his brown orbs.

"you keep complaining that your professor bullies you and that doesn't sit well with me. ill help you do something about it."

Namjoon widened his eyes. Did Hoseok actually say that, was he hallucinating? Hoseok is never nice to him and this simple comment actually warmed his heart just a bit. Before he could say thanks, the male quickly interrupted.

"because i should be the only one bullying you."

Namjoon frowned and rolled his eyes, there was no point in getting his hopes up after all.

"ill just go talk to your professor and convince him to let your lateness slide this time." Hoseok arrogantly stated, strutting over to Namjoon and acting as if he was the most important man on campus. And technically he wasn't wrong, but his cockiness was really pissing off Namjoon.

"and how are you going to do that?" Namjoon scoffed. Hoseok lifted an eyebrow from behind his expensive sunglasses as if he was in disbelief at Namjoons question, "im jung hoseok, richest and sexiest man in korea. i think i can more or less convince him with my fame."

There he went again. If Namjoon had the ability to somehow sabotage Hoseoks name so he could stop using it as a form of getting what he wanted, he definitely would.

Sighing in defeat, knowing that there was no point in fighting if Hoseok always got what he wanted, Namjoon ultimately let him at least attempt to bribe his professor. Hoseok was doing a nice deed too, and Namjoon agreed that this one in a lifetime opportunity shouldn't be dismissed either. He just hopes that the male won't embarrass him, or make things worse.

"alright then, let's go." Namjoon slipped on the other handle of his backpack and began to speed walk to his destined hell hole.

Hoseok followed alongside him, his eyes gazing around every few seconds to marvel at its beauty. The grass was brightly green and glistening from the morning dew, the sidewalk was cemented and full of dried gum and numerous cracks, unlike where he lived. Not to mention the fact that their were college students everywhere, all with heavy textbooks in their arms as their dark under eye bags depicted their loath towards school.