| 12 |

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!" screamed Namjoon, looking straight into the strangers eyes with obvious anger and irritation.

"YOONGI INVITED ME BUT HE DIDN'T SAY DUMBASSES LIKE YOU WOULD BE HERE!" Hoseok yelled back, his eyes also glaring with patent fury. Not only was he dragged to a club filled with loud and obnoxious people surrounded all around him along with ear deafening shitty music shattering his eardrums but now his most hated acquaintance was here too. It seemed as though his night couldn't get any worse.

Namjoon scowled and turned over to Yoongi, who was trying to pet Taehyung's shiny hair but failing as his hand kept being slapped away, "yoongi how the fuck do you know him?"

Yoongi looked over and took in the evident tension between the both infuriated males and frowned in confusion, "well a few years back, i hit on him at a grocery store and ended up being rejected but we met again at this one place and became good buds after i told him i would stop trying to pick him up. do you guys know each other or something?"

Hoseok and Namjoon made eye contact for a spare moment before huffing and looking away, "he's the guy i've been telling you about in my dance class." Hoseok grumbled. Yoongi widened his eyes, "oh you mean the clumsy tit is namjoon? wow that makes so much sense now, wait, joon i didn't know you danced?"

Namjoon purposely ignored Yoongi's question and instead turned and pointed an aggravated finger into Hoseok's toned chest, "who the fuck are you to call me an animal you deformed ball sack."

The elder pushed Namjoon's hand away and smoothed down his white shirt, as if trying to remove any bacteria left behind by his enemy's finger.

"why you motherfucki-" before Hoseok had the chance to throw his remark, Jimin stood up and intervened before things got out of control, knowing that he was the only responsible guy willing to stop a fight, "okay okay calm down guys, why don't we all just sit down and enjoy a few drinks, after all the days still young."

"shut the fuck up Jimin, i wanna see some gay action," Taehyung barked to poor Jimin, who frowned and sadly sat back down. Taehyung smiled and looked back at the two men, "please commence."

Namjoon rolled his eyes and figured it wasn't worth his time to strike a fight with Hoseok considering he would rather waste his energy on enjoying the night, and well, getting wasted. He didn't bother looking back at the standing male and instead sat back down in his original seat next to Jimin. Hoseok took note of the space next Namjoon where he could obviously sit down and fit comfortably although he really didn't want to sit next to him.

Jeongguk, who was sipping away his drink while ignoring everyone else, noticed the males internal struggle on where to sit, "hey man you can sit down you know?"

"shut up rabbit teeth, of course i know that," Hoseok glared, to which Jeongguk gasped in sudden offense and instead shut his mouth so no one else would comment on his poor teeth, "but i don't wanna sit next to that broken fucker, yoongi switch with me."

Namjoon's expression instantly became sour in a matter of minutes, "wow im so not offended, it's not like im not sitting right here or anything." he sarcastically commented. Jimin debated whether to rub Namjoons shoulder in a affectionate consulting manner but instead he backed out considering he would probably get too nervous by touching such a beautiful man.

Yoongi scrunched up his face in guiltiness, "i mean i would but i wouldn't want my man getting lonely you know? and plus i need to make sure that lungcook guy isn't getting too handsy with my little taetae."

Jeonguk furrowed his eyebrows and looked over at Yoongi, "but all i've just been doing is drinking my wate-"

"DID I FUCKING ASK YOU WHAT YOU WERE DOING!"